The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Go easy pal, it’s half one here.

2 Likes

Savage. Where are you?

They had their fun and they’ll play for it over the weekend as they get dragged to a musty ould humid pub and watch their husband/father roar at a TV on 2 consecutive days. What a time to be alive!

4 Likes

The Southern tip of Lake Garda.

Are you there for much longer?? :eyes::grimacing:

Bella italia? Savage! Take the kids to Garda land. Theyll absolutely love it. And you can rent speedboats and hop into a few of the deadly towns along the lake. Beautiful. Very jealous.

I’m off there this weekend. Not to Bella Italia. Some smaller one nearby. Gardaland is definitely on the agenda.

2 Likes

We were in Gardaland yesterday :fire::fire::fire::fire: some value for what’s on offer… Tayto Park is a pure rip off in comparison.

The cable car climb up to Monte Baldo was another highlight along with the boat ride from Malcesine to Limole. You could spend weeks around here.

3 Likes

Lovely. The little town there, Peschiara is beautiful. Food everywhere is amazing. Grab a table by the river at the restaurants beside the bridge. Our kids loved seeing the giant fish hanging about there. Think they were mullet. Verona is also well worth a visit. Old arena, winding streets, some tall tower that gives you a great view of it all. The fucking heat though!

2 Likes

Leaving Tuesday pal. We’re in Bella Italia.

I dragged them through 35 degrees to see Juliettes house earlier in the week and they dragged me to an air conditioned shopping centre soon after.

3 Likes

Meet you for a pint on Sunday if you can pick me out amongst all the roasters there :joy::laughing:.

I’ve a work colleague landing into Bella Italia on Monday. Place must be full of sunburnt Irish.

1 Like

3 Likes

Great tips mate

1 Like

Please tell me you were surreptitiously brousing tfk during a meeting and then walked out immediately when you saw KPs pint…

2 Likes

I was surreptitiously sipping a pint when you tagged me

4 Likes

You’re one of my all time e-heroes @Spidey

1 Like

Whiplash knocking it out of the park again

1 Like

Junior hurling and senior hurling

1 Like

Camogie more like.