The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Have ye tried buying them and putting them In your own fridge lads?

I had a budvar, a staropramen and a pilsner urquell last night, in that order, and each one was better than the last

That’s about the right order though

Hi Mr Lidl worker, have you any boxes of Rustbucket out the back?

No Mr MBB, that’s all we have on that shelf

Ok so

Are you taking them all sir?

Too fucking right I am

4 Likes

I’m here for you mate

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Not bad at all.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m fucked lads. A couple of weeks of decent gymming and swimming/cyclingrunning/ball. Boxxing this morning. Football this evening. Easing my cramp with an oul chimay here…
Glorious.

2 Likes

Haven’t had this before, my favourite of the Kinnegars now

2 Likes

It is (was?) very distinctive in the 500ml bottle.

I prefer to drink beer straight from the can

Lord God above in heaven.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Paulaner in a lager, is it any good? I’ve only had the paulaner wheat beer which IMO doesn’t puck it out to some other wheat beers.

I bought eight cans of Guinness lately for a friend that’s home from abroad and said he’d call some night (it’s all he’ll drink). I got a longing to try one tonight and by jaysus it was actually glorious for the first 3/4s of it - that last bit at the bottom was like a stale pint of Guinness despite I drank it all quick enough so it wouldn’t spoil. It was really good for the fist five mins but you need to fairly floor the Guinness from a can to enjoy it at all.

1 Like

Have you tried the nitro surge? I haven’t I would have no time for Guinness from a can. And I love a pint

I’m the same as that I normally detest it from the can. The nitro surge is maybe only 2-5% better IMO than the normal can. The first 5mins or so just took the longing for Guinness off me as I probably hadn’t had a pint of it in two months +.

Dunnes stores right now:

Staropramen 500mls is €3:15
Staropramen 660mls is €3:05

1 Like

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

There must be an angle there somewhere.

You can get 12x330ml for 18.35.