The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

must be after my massive hog so?

Thereā€™s no fool like an old fool

just saw that there from @Mullach_Ide
take care man- thatā€™s a crap situation and i wish you all the very best

6 Likes

They mugged him off good and proper.

Has there ever been a marriage difficulties type thread on TFK that has turned out to be a massive WUM. It might have even crossed over to the Personal Issues part of boards.ie. An almighty WUMā€¦

Yes James. the local debt collector will tell you if he recovers the full amount and will only take 30% of it.

I had great hope when someone pretending to be brimmers missus turned upā€¦turned put she was just another of @Thomas_Bradyā€™s spoof accounts

Wasnā€™t there a ā€œfemaleā€ poster on AFR at one stage?

Whatā€™s AFR?

A place where cans of Guinness flow like the River Suir after 10 days heavy rain.

1 Like

So itā€™s not in any region under the control of Al Qaeda. That narrows it down a little, but Iā€™m still stuck

There was yer one here who signed in during the Ulster Rugby rape trial, that was another of @Thomas_Bradyā€™s alter egoes

Did the forum side with the misogynists or the rugby haters at the time of the trial?

It was quite the dilemna for the forumā€™s rugby hating misogynists but they put their dislike of rugby to one side for a few weeks.

no

1 Like

a place for cloaks

1 Like

A slurrypit, somewhere useful to bury bodies.

Maire Gan Ghaire I think it was.

1 Like

maire gan cairde after noone turned up to her munster final bash

2 Likes

Now dont you be trying to start fights. Take your covid bating and learn from it.