The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

She was sore after that iirc!

1 Like

Much like yourself I’ve never lost an argument on TFK.

You still foolin em har?

How’s the form kid?

I see you’ve been driving a few lads demented recently, you’re an awful man altogether

You’ll bounce back

1 Like

That’s because you’re a misfortune and people feel sorry for you,

Beats being a misfortune who everyone hates.

Oh my feelings oooh you’re soo cruel. oooohh noo

Some night over the winter, with the wind howling, the temperature freezing and the fire roaring, we’ll sit down with a bottle of whiskey and I’ll tell you a few stories that’ll make your balls shrink to the size of raisins

Hate is such a final term Mike. You always need to leave room in your heart

Absolutely Mike. Poor mikehunt is a grand young lad God love him. He’ll have to try and get rid of all that rage and hatred. Are you alright mh?

1 Like

If you can’t take a joke you might as well call it all off sure. :pensive:

Matt from Clarehurlers was the only other one who turned up. I imagine the night was something like the plot of Misery.

1 Like

You’d get six months in prison for stealing 5 cans of cider.

1 Like

This is a fucking terrible story.

Orianne — who has two sons with Phil — has alleged he abused alcohol and prescription medication, did not brush his teeth, stopped showering and became “depressed, abusive and incapable of having sex”.

Is a woman entitled to more money in a divorce because her husband got depressed and impotent? America seems a terrible country. Is it even possible to have a divorce there without referring on the whole marriage?

Doubt he was impotent. Did nobody tell her ‘you can’t Hurry Love’

8 Likes

He wasn’t always impotent

maybe if his wife wasn’t a muntner

Jewellery designer Orianne Bates, 47, is suing him for half of their former Miami home.

She married Tom Bates, 32, last year.

:roll_eyes: