The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

Jewellery designer is generally a great euphemism for trophy wife

2 Likes

Suppose she digs her own gold

She’s a horrendous looking yoke

“Interior Designer”
“Stylist”

Simple maths …32 goes into 47 more times than 70 does …

Which of you is it ?

The father, represented by solicitor, William Cahir, told Judge Larkin that he uses headphones in the house after being told by a garda after securing the Protection Order to only communicate with his estranged wife through text message.

He said: "I listen to Marcus Auerilis and Buddhist meditation on the headphones to try to get through this and keep myself calm.”

The man said that at one stage: “I lay down in front of her car as a peaceful protest to try to get her re-enter mediation but she was not interested in doing so. I thought I was being Gandhi - obviously not.”

He said that he lay on the driveway for a minute and a half as his former partner was leaving for the school run.

has to be one of the klare kontingent

Judge Larkin has had a few doozies in family law this year

More like @Thomas_Brady

I was tired reading after reading that last night. The poor little girl they have, and ergo any bloke she meets going forward. Horrible shit.

1 Like

22nd parole hearing today. Don’t hold out much hope of getting out

10 Likes

Don’t be like that Mike.

1 Like

After all she’s done for him. And the way he gets to caŕy on at weekends…

True. An ungrateful pup

And he away gallivanting in hotels around Ireland taking pictures of pints during the week. The woman is a saint

Shes a lucky woman. Think of the spoiling with ferrero roche she gets

6 Likes

She probably got that in the early days.

He’s probably just leaving her a batch of salmonella Kinder Buenos now.

4 Likes

Shur Mike has one of these inside the hall door at home

2 Likes

You can’t beat a few hours in a small mobile home in 28 degree heat and 3 tired hungry kids to clear the air.

We had an intensive 5 min session of trading insults upon arrival on Monday evening, i really had to dig into the past for previous noted fcuk ups but I held my own and took all my noted weaknesses on the chin.

A lovely sense of calm after.

47 Likes