The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

Why?

What does it mean?

It means that he was great at running business(es), making money etc

2 Likes

And is that a good thing?

Doesnā€™t seem to be great at keeping it

1 Like

Good? Do you mean morally good? Should he be ashamed of himself?

1 Like

Usually in my experience ā€˜good businessmenā€™ are arseholes,

3 Likes

So the only good businessmen are bad businessmen?

3 Likes

A lovely tale and beautifully constructed. If I could give you a 2nd like for the clever and apt use of the oft forgotten incorrigible I would.

To more pressing matters I donā€™t see too many issues. They arenā€™t married, her name isnā€™t on the title presumably and from those observations she seems in a somewhat vulnerable situation.

Buddy will merely have to examine his conscience and decide what heā€™s going to do. Is he in love would you thinkā€¦.

You could encourage him to sign up here and weā€™ll have a Q&A session on it.

Happy New Year by the way ā€¦:champagne:

4 Likes

How many years does cohabitation rights coming into it? If she could prove she was contributing in some way to the household?

A lot of contradictions in this post.

Hopefully he gets cleaned out anyway.

2 Likes

Bizarre from yourself. The rush to judge is very strong with your generation.

5 Likes

Fragile bigshot persuades girl to sell her own home because heā€™s insecure. Seems straightforward enough.

Girl hatches plot to take half his pre earned wealth off him and shares plan with her mother. Seems straightforward enough.

1 Like

Grown-ups are just so-like- weird, you know

1 Like

Yeah if you leave out the bits about him finding out sheā€™s a gold digging whore he comes across as a right cunt alright

2 Likes

Heā€™d lose a mark for ā€œrougeā€

2 Likes

Lads fighting about the protagonists in an aul yarn is classic TFK.

2 Likes

:scream:

Girl was apparently happy keeping her own house as a bit of security until he prevailed upon her to sell it.