The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

Bit of swinging involved alright.

Take two steps backwards and avoid all sources of potential conflict. Women are very emotional creatures and can be very irrational. A few days of reflection and silence can do a world of good. When you resume talking choose your words carefully.

The TFK community will help you through this.

You often wonder how they get anything done

As my father in law said - ‘if you were very unlucky you’d pull out your own keys!’

7 Likes

I’d say they all started with a standard lucas key anyway, but what do I know about women

If you’ve made a mistake, own it and be responsible for it. Do what you can to make it right. Fuck all can be fixed dwelling on it. If ye work on it and the relationship is strong enough, it’ll be forgiven. If not, don’t let it define you.

Be the best version of yourself @Enrique.

1 Like

1 Like

Mother of jaysus…

2 Likes

and then boxer was taken away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xzklsnBTzc

2 Likes

die roaring you little cunt

2 Likes

Have you anything new for us at all or is this tired old stuff going to keep getting flogged?

1 Like

Do in your fuck.

DENY! DENY! DENY!

come back to me when you’re married you little creep

Do you reckon you’ll be kicked out by then or will the wife still allow you sit in the corner on your phone?

1 Like

are you planning on making a move on mrs HBV or are you just being your normal weird self?

why do married people irritate you you so much?

Why are you avoiding the question?

Do you really want to know the detail of my marriage you creepy little cunt?
PM me what exactly you need to know about it. I won’t see you go without.

I didn’t ask you for any detail, you give away more detail than anyone would want to hear from you anyway. If you don’t want to answer the question just say so.