The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 850325, member: 1379”]Deco and Zumo were too right pansies tonight

Was it Deco terrorised Barry O’Hanlon once upon a time and helped him dispose of Sarah’s body?[/quote]
That would have been Denis better known as “Denzo”. He is in Spain now I believe with Eileen Bishop.

Eh, check your records. I asked questions on those dates, didn’t miss live Champions League football to watch it. Christ, I set up the thread. Degenerate gamblers like you are all over the place.

cant place Denzo in my mind right now. Thanks all the same

I still reckon that scruffy former homeless lad with the beard will kill Paddy. Conor’s buddie - cant think of his name. He wasn’t too happy when Conor was found dead.

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 850331, member: 1379”]cant place Denzo in my mind right now. Thanks all the same

I still reckon that scruffy former homeless lad with the beard will kill Paddy. Conor’s buddie - cant think of his name. He wasn’t too happy when Conor was found dead.[/quote]

Jason Dunne.

I would be amazed if that happened.

It’s going to be Zumo.

Tonight’s Late Late Show is a Fair City special to celebrate 25 years of life in Carrigstown :clap:

Thanks for the warning.

:eek:

I’ll be at a wedding thank fuck.

This may change my plans this evening. I can’t miss this.

Cheers for the heads up mate.

Surely Johnny One, Hughie and Nahalie will be making an appearance.

Hughie was referenced in one of the episodes during the week.

I thought to myself ‘oh yeah - remember that bucked tooth lad’.

Johnny One, fucking hell. He was actually in My Left Foot that actor iirc. Gone off the face of the earth now it seems.

I met my good lady after work yesterday. She said that I looked well, ‘kinda like Paul Brennan from Fair City’. I was happy with that.

*I look nothing like Paul Brennan from Fair City

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1015599, member: 24”]I met my good lady after work yesterday. She said that I looked well, ‘kinda like Paul Brennan from Fair City’. I was happy with that.

*I look nothing like Paul Brennan from Fair City[/QUOTE]

Paul Brennan’s woman is having an affair and about to leave him.
Maybe that’s what she meant.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1015643, member: 1786”]Paul Brennan’s woman is having an affair and about to leave him.
Maybe that’s what she meant.[/QUOTE]

BOOM!!!

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1015643, member: 1786”]Paul Brennan’s woman is having an affair and about to leave him.
Maybe that’s what she meant.[/QUOTE]

could open the door for Paul to rattle Jane. She fitter than the Niamh one

Niamh has sorted herself out fierce well recently.

Jane looks very well in that McCoys uniform though.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1015677, member: 24”]Niamh has sorted herself out fierce well recently.

Jane looks very well in that McCoys uniform though.[/QUOTE]

aye she looked shaggable when she was in the sack the last night with the Michael lad. seems to have trimmed up a good bit and had a nice tan on her back.

Niamh has lost a load of weight. She was massive not so long ago.

They’ll surely have Billy Meehan back for the anniversary tonight. My favourite Fair City villain.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1015695, member: 1552”]Niamh has lost a load of weight. She was massive not so long ago.

They’ll surely have Billy Meehan back for the anniversary tonight. My favourite Fair City villain.[/QUOTE]

It was some swing of a golf club that finished him, he was brilliant :clap:

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1015695, member: 1552”]Niamh has lost a load of weight. She was massive not so long ago.

They’ll surely have Billy Meehan back for the anniversary tonight. My favourite Fair City villain.[/QUOTE]
Isnt she after firing out a rake of young lads. Her weight seems to yo yo dramatically. Id say she has a fanny like a wizards sleeve at this stage.