The Official Fair City Thread - Has Bella Not Died Yet?

Micropenis alert

Fair City’s Renee and Farrah are in for a major shock on RTÉ One tonight, Tuesday October 14, at 8:00pm when Christy’s brother Hughie returns to Carrigstown.

Renee (Una Crawford O’Brien) and her daughter (Caroline Harvey) are at Christy’s graveside when Hughie (Joe Hanley) arrives – with plenty of problems.

Fans last saw Hughie, wife Natalie and son Kevin leaving Carrigstown in 1996 for a new life in Bermuda.

Speaking about his return, actor Hanley said: “It’s great to be back in Carrigstown again. I really enjoyed my time working on Fair City so getting the opportunity to return and to catch up with the cast and crew again is just brilliant.”

Hanley continued: “Hughie isn’t in a great place when he arrives in Carrigstown. Life in Bermuda didn’t quite go to plan and his motives for returning are not all they seem. He hopes this trip home will be a profitable one, but unfortunately he is in for a bit of a surprise…”

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/1014/652146-fair-city/

I remember Hughie. I think he ran the Pizza place where Wayne worked?

There were no pizzas in those days

I’d say Hughie is fond of it.

was Hughie paul brennan’s brother??..he defo worked in pizza shop with a lad called gary…I remember hughie’s wife Narralee…she was a right howya…

When did Mondo return???

Nicola making quite an impression since returning over Christmas:clap:

How does Carol always have a string of fellas after her?

Would you not give Carol a dart? I would.

I’d ate her shit to get to her growler.

A real woman :clap:

Carol rode Dan.

Yvonne fancies Dan and says it to Carol. Carol says go ahead.

Carol then begins to ride Robbie.

Carol then realises she loves Dan so rides him again behind Yvonne’s back.

Dan is in some sort of accident. Carol then decides to start riding Robbie again and says she loves him dumping Dan.

What a show!

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1112385, member: 24”]Carol rode Dan.

Yvonne fancies Dan and says it to Carol. Carol says go ahead.

Carol then begins to ride Robbie.

Carol then realises she loves Dan so rides him again behind Yvonne’s back.

Dan is in some sort of accident. Carol then decides to start riding Robbie again and says she loves him dumping Dan.

What a show![/QUOTE]

I think you neglected to mention that somewhere in the middle of all that Yvonne and Robbie got down and dirty in Yvonne’s diner one night. All that is left to happen is for Yvonne to ride Carol and Robbie to ride Dan. Neither which I wouldn’t rule out as Yvonne is kind of lesbian and the two boys were in the army together

Niamh has lost a ton of weight again and is looking sexy tonight. Prrrrrrrrrrrr

A hum dinger of an episode tonight. First time I’ve watched a full episode in 2016, good to see them keep the high standard up

1 Like

The guy playing “Flynn” would terrify you. You can just sense the menace whenever he enters a room.

1 Like

Cliffhanger tonight.
I can see Flynn winning a Bafta for this

You mean an IFTA?

I’ve no idea mate.

Family of gangsters,
Using a hotel as a front for drug money
Father dying of a terminal illness

Wonder is that based on anyone…

1 Like