The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

@Mac going in hard just like this fella

I’m delighted Forest look like they’ll stay in the Premier League. A proper club with proper support. I’d worry about their future financial position though

He didn’t buy many of them. The American lad leaving has coincided exactly with the turnaround hmm :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Be sure and say hello to the EFL for us

At least they can probably sell most of the players they signed, unlike, say, Chelsea.

1 Like

What a clown

1 Like

ON THIS GROUND WE BUILD OUR FORTRESS

Insightful stuff here. Daniel a much better writer than speaker, y’know, but Forest fans of his/my vintage will appreciate a lot of this. When you consider how long we were down and when Cooper took the reins it’s utterly mind boggling what he’s achieved. The Billy Davis chat was gas :joy:

1 Like

Hands down the best player in the league this season

Forest forced into subbing both center backs after only 6 minutes. Boly and McKenna off injured, Felipe and Worral on

And trail 2 minutes after. We should probably just chalk off all away games

The 2 injuries to both CBs took the wind off our sails before we could even get going. We didn’t have anyone that could cope with Willian. Aurier’s inconsistency is worrying. Wood vs Surridge … Surridge must be wondering “why and how”.

Great interview. Love his candidness.

We fucking carved them up

1 Like

Super play from Brennan and MGW

1 Like

Cooper-ball

1 Like

Found a better commentary for the goal here guys

Bump