The Official Nottingham Forest 🌳 Supporters Thread

WE ARE STAYING UP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO9GLbCYDzQ
Britt Assombolonga We love you

Fawaz fuck off

3 Likes

Some ridiculous saves in those highlights

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi have you come down yet mate?

No, he stayed up mate

4 Likes

Relief at the end was palpable. We should have never been in that position, given some of the quality players we have. Christ I never want to be there again, feel sorry for Rovers. Birmingham deserved to go down after how they treated Rowett.

2 Likes

£15,000,000

'Tis gas

Slab has moved to Forest. He must have a good agent as he’s got a three year deal bringing him up to the age of 37

3 Likes

He’s a late bloomer.

Season starts for us tonight chaps against Millwall at a sold out City Ground. Britt gone :disappointed: Slab joined :smile:
New owner, a bastion of integrity and corporate social responsibility.

Not sure where to look.

Another year of either play off torture or relegation torture beckons I reckon. I’m not sure which is actually worse at this stage to be honest.

COYR

Id take a nice solid 12th place finish. Think Forest should be ok, Have added some decent players during the summer. Dowell is very highly rated by Everton fans. Could Struggle for goals without Britt but id expect an improved showing from Clough this Season and Murphy and Velios will chip in with 10ish goals each i reckon. Hopefully Brereton will have a good Season too. Not impressed with Warburton playing him on the Wing though. A solid and unspectacular season this year which I will gladly take.

Well, a win is a win. And a debut goal for our Rangers man :clap: Bizarrely Millwall had 21 efforts on target despite only having 32% possession.

I was working so couldn’t watch, was this shown on Sky?

A busy few weeks ahead for our heroes. Brentford away this Sunday, then Barnsley away on Wednesday, Middlesborough at home next Sunday and then Newcastle away the following Wednesday in the Carabao Cup (whatever the fuck that is). Topped off by Leeds at home on the 27th to finish off August. Would be great if we could get a few results out of these, in particular beating Leeds (Hi Gusser!).

No need to beware of this Greek bearing gifts at Griffin Park today!! Bouchalakis with two screamers. And a first of the season for Slab Murphy :clap:

Tremendous turnaround after going behind to our bogey team.

1 Like

McKay and Clough behind Slab will be lethal in the championship. Warbs going back to Brentford and teaching them a lesson.

1 Like

Another cheap goal conceded from another set piece. Identical to Brentford’s first goal.

Dowell goes down the other end straight away and makes it 2-4 :clap:

And Slab’s goal…