The official Roman Catholic thread

how much are they worth ?

:astonished:

1 Like

Too much

1 Like

Disgusting outburst from @The_Most_Infamous again on a forum favourite @ciarancareyshurlingarmy :rage:

I played a couple of football games with them many moons ago. shower of cunts

@The_Most_Infamous is sound practice what you preach sunshine

A junkie backing up that horrible drunk. You couldnā€™t make it up.

a junkie? i havenā€™t taken chemicals in a few years, a mugs game.

:smiley:

i bet you are partial to the cokeā€¦ weed and drink x 10 are my drugs of choice

Well done on not taking chemicals in a few years mate, even greater work realising chemicals are a mugs game. Youā€™re well ahead of the pack.

thanks pal. kids are everything. iā€™d be afraid now to touch anything

1 Like

Interesting article in todayā€™s Times which is a first hand account of a young girl in Bessborough mother and baby home in 1974. I grew up close enough to there and often explored those grounds with pals so I was quite interested. The womans experience there seemed pleasant enough.

Another thinly veiled ā€˜some of them were goodā€™ line of defence. Iā€™m sure some Nazis were alright too, letā€™s forgive the lot of them.

Not thinly veiled at all pal, Iā€™ve made my position clear on this. Just pointing out that itā€™s an interesting first hand account which appealed to me because of the geography. I remember seeing those girls strolling around the grounds as a young lad and in a funny way we were probably a bit afraid of them. Iā€™ve said before that Iā€™ve known and admired some clergy, known and despised others. Iā€™m not a churchgoer.

Were the women laughing merrily with a light hue of Sun surrounding them as they strolled around the grounds?

Iā€™m sure you can tell me.

Only a matter of time before some arsehole mentions the Nazis.
Do you blame the entire population of Cork for IRA members murdering local Protestants and throwing them into bog holes?
Should we blame the entire English population for Bloody Sunday.
Are all Muslims responsible for 9/11?
Empty headed argument.

No,
Yes,
Yes.

Cork has fried your brain.