The official Roman Catholic thread

heā€™s some man

1 Like

What a Pope :clap: Could be the greatest Pope of all time. Definitely in my top 5.

1 Like

he is very saintly, we have been blessed in my lifetime, two legends in JP2 and this fella, wasnā€™t gone on the German

1 Like

Sure he wasnā€™t even gone on himself as a pope.

A leopard doesnā€™t change itā€™s spots, unfortunately.

After El Papa visits not only will be reject the repeal of the 8th, weā€™ll also be discussing the rolling back the 15th and 34th amendments in Ireland, at the very least. Big year for renewal of the Faith.

2 Likes

Heā€™s some man

1 Like

No heā€™s not. Heā€™s an apologist for and defender of paedophiles. Nothing is ever going to change in the Catholic church. Itā€™s a disgusting organisation and this pope chap is just like all of itā€™s leaders. A complete cunt.

Why do you get so worked up about the Pope and the Catholic church?

Whats up your ass @fisty?

Because I hate paedophiles Peter and paedophile rings like the Catholic church.

No one likes pedophiles mate only other pedophiles. Their are millions and millions of decent Catholics around the world fitzy, weā€™re not pedophiles and are abhorred by such things. Donā€™t hate Catholics or Catholicism because certain people within the church abuse and have abused their trust and power. Iā€™ll bet you know loads of decent Catholics you could call friends of yours, yet you seem so ready to unload bile and venom toward them simply because they say they are Catholic. Itā€™s very complicated Fitzy but it shouldnā€™t be. We need to stop hating.

1 Like

Youā€™re a fair and reasonable man. I donā€™t hate Catholics and I respect peopleā€™s faith, but the organisation itself and itā€™s leaders are a disgusting shower of paedophiles.

Get over it. Concentrate on your own life.

1 Like

British soccer clubs and the BBC were paedo rings but you donā€™t see Fisty moaning about them non stop.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty much what that cunt francis said to victims of child sex abuse in Chile.

And here comes the whatabboutery. For fucks sake Dim, make an effort at least.

Are you one of them?

I donā€™t see you moaning about them though. The Church have made huge strides in weeding out the bad ones. Weā€™re a near 2000 year organisation, weā€™ve had our ups and our downs. Nobody is perfect.

7 Likes