The official Roman Catholic thread

Not everything commented on is against your precious Catholicism. It was the prosecution who requested the media ban.

Oh, and as for the comments that he thinks abortion is worse than sexually abusing children:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/pell-comes-under-fire-from-sex-abuse-groups-20020729-gdfhr1.html

and just to make sure that he was heard
https://www.smh.com.au/national/ill-say-it-again-abortion-is-a-worse-evil-pell-20020803-gdfidn.html

Just because you are a devout catholic doesnt mean you have to automatically defend every aspect of it. Pell is a fucking disgrace and a rotten cunt. His home town in Victoria had one of the worst paedophile rings going.

Defending sexual predators now?

I defended you plenty of times. He is on about the Pope here

He’s on about a child sex abuser

I thought he was referring to HBV Pope tweet. Didn’t think a lad would respond to somthing posted 2 months ago.

52197-Picard-facepalm-gif-ubif_zpsz5zxfmue

1 Like

12 days is 2 months? By God.

Looking forward to a good confession this week before the main event next Monday night

My two little ones are gas, they’ve taken the whole ‘it’s all about the baby Jesus not Santa Claus a bit far, weds to take them to Veritas on Saturday to buy some baby Jesus Christmas decorations and they had to go to mass yesterday, if ye saw them saying their prayers at night :innocent:

1 Like

That bad?

Happy birthday to His Holiness, Pope Francis.

8 Likes

That’ll be ok as long as when they leave Santa behind them they leave baby jesus there too.

Ah it’s no harm, seems to be good for some people, I’d say most Christians would be mortified by the TFK Catholics

1 Like

hmmmm, there’s an argument there. I have no doubt it gets people through tough times. And I have no problem with people believing whatever they want except when they want me to believe what they believe. Freedom of religion but freedom from religion alongside it

Live and let live, it’s only a bit of fun really, some people need it

Great fun altogether!

A lovely bunch of lads.

Snitches get stitches

The tfk misogynist crew would have fitted in well there.