The official Roman Catholic thread

Very much so, youā€™ll see all races represented in the Angelus, Iā€™m not into religion but Iā€™d often pause and watch if itā€™s on.
I walked a couple of republican SF lads and a Cumann Na mBan lady down to st Josephs church from Pery square last Sunday for half 11 mass, they were in town for the Sean Sabhat thing, nice to do my bit

1 Like

Have you seen, the new Angelus?

NWS_20130716_New_008_28271095_I2

9 Likes

:joy:

Sean South was a member of the racist and facist Maria Duce and a noted anti-semite. Not someone Limerick should be proud of, let alone sing about.

2 Likes

You might as well be looking at a hole in the ditch in fairness. The thing is a poorly disguised sop to arch Catholics.

Waste of water

@chops91 Was stopped and questioned on his way home by detectives asking him was he on his way to the Sean South memorial adding they hoped he wasnā€™t! Took his name and on they went. I was like a dog when he mentioned it I told him he should have said be more in their line to pester the cunts picking up their dole money in their brand new BMWs instead of worrying about a commemoration for a man dead over 60 years! Cunts.

Correct,but this behaviour by an GS is ongoing since I was a nipper ,and continues

It was in very bad taste for the Limerick hurlers to be singing about that Sean South in the dressing room after the All Ireland Final.

FFS hope youā€™re on a wind up

Have a read of this kid

Belfast telegraph is a pro unionist paper, always,so wouldnā€™t surprise me the whures

Fair dues to the Shannon siders,heard of it but first time Iā€™ve seen the video,:sunglasses:fab

Could they not have sung Limerick Youā€™re a Lady?

It would have been a far more appropriate song than singing about some anti Semite IRA terrorist.

Could they not have sang ā€œHorse outsideā€?

3 Likes

FFS

They could have shown a bit of sensitivity to all the Northern Unionists watching.

1 Like