The official Roman Catholic thread

cc @Father_Flash.

Can you say a prayer for the heretics?

Newton was a complete stranger to me but putting faith in his theory of gravity has worked out very well for me.

It’s a complete contradiction how you scorn at religion and existence of God so.

:rofl:

facts :rofl:

There are thousands of historical, geographic, and obviously scientific errors in the bible, many of them laughable. Anyone believing the bible literally is an absolute moron, the same kind of moron who denies evolution is responsible for the variety of life on the planet.

One small example, the Eqyptians were keeping historical records for hundreds of years before the supposed flood took place. For some reason they failed to notice a flood that wiped out their civilization.

Oh look, here comes the atheist bigot to start with his hate filled, baseless rhetoric.

A thiarna dèan trocaire.

There is no evidence for the existence of a God, neither your God nor any one of the other 4,000 versions that humans have come up with.

If you have evidence, please provide it.

Opinion based on historical research mate, not blind faith.

I have faith. You have hate.

And you put a hell of amount of faith in opinion.

You’re another contradiction.

No, I base my opinion of the material in the bible on historical research, not blind faith.

Do you believe the earth is only about 6,000 years old?

You put faith in hate.

I put faith in God.

Thanks for confirming your beliefs are based on your imagination.

1 Like

… therefore Cicero_Dandi is an absolute moron? :grin:

1 Like

It’s a belief. You don’t even seem to grasp what you’re spouting nonsense about.

I don’t put faith in anything, I go where the evidence leads me. There is zero evidence of a God, if you have it, please provide it.

How old is the earth? The bible says 6,000 years, do you believe that?

Belief based on nonsense written by sheep herders thousands of years ago.

1 Like

You unquestionably do as you can’t prove your claims. You rely on opinions of others, not evidence.