The official Roman Catholic thread

Which version of the bible do you read from pal?

Maybe I’ve got this wrong, but it seems to be OK for you to believe in unproven claims but not anybody else?

I rely on only evidence and make no claims that are not backed by evidence.

Let’s test your belief system. How old is the earth?

https://youtu.be/CIbNOSzyy0c

Beautiful.

Is that the first hand job you got?

Forgive them Cicero, they know not what they do.

1 Like

I’m not the one dictating to others about beliefs. I have my beliefs and a conviction in them. We have a load of hate filled atheists on here who consistently like to scorn and shout at practising Roman Catholics. I just go about my devotions with dignity.

It’s unreal, I just posted about a technological development in our places of Worship and they go ape about it.

1 Like

You made statements. You were asked questions about those statements, understandably, as they don’t seem to make sense. You dodged answering those questions and kept on making senseless statements. You were asked again and again to explain those statements but you couldn’t\wouldn’t. Now you’re the victim. Poor you.

Except you are. In the recent abortion debate, you expressed the opinion that women who terminate a pregnancy should be charged with murder. Preventing nutcases like yourself imposing their delusional beliefs on others is exactly why civilized countries have separation of church and state.

The church you belong to has a long history of imposing it’s beliefs on people, regardless of whether they are welcome or not.

2 Likes

Where?

Yes, you expressed an opinion that unborn babies should be murdered. I have every right to express my opinion.

If you’e so worried about the need for more babies why don’t you procreate? You can believe whatever bullshit you like, but you have zero right to impose your delusional nutcase opinion on others. Thankfully women hating neanderthals like yourself are now in a small minority. It’s not that long ago that holier than thou shitbags like you were locking women up for life for their “immoral” behavior.

You’re a caveman mate.

1 Like

I’m not worried about the need for more babies. I’m worried about sanctioning murders of unborn babies because those responsible for their creation don’t want to face the responsibilities of their actions.

Jesus is referrred to as a teacher in the bible. The first teacher

1 Like

What about a woman that is raped and impregnated? Or a woman who is told both she and the baby will die if she goes full term?

Only extreme Catholic freak nutcases believe that. As I said thankfully you are in a small minority, and in even better news you won’t be passing on your nutcase views to any offspring. Natural selection can be a wonderful thing.

What about the unborn baby? Why make that the victim? You can’t rewind a rape, what good does killing an unborn baby serve?

1 Like

It serves the good of a woman not having to go through a pregnancy imposed on her against her will.

No surprise you have no problem with rape though, as you are a supporter of a rape apologist.