The official Roman Catholic thread

Not really. Iā€™d be fairly certain many women will hugely regret killing their unborn babies. What good is that?

Ah! Another ā€œbeliefā€. No need for any evidence. Just believe!

Here, what do you think of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Iā€™m not a rapist so I donā€™t have a rape problem. Are you saying you have a rape problem?

Jesus wept

Really

1 Like

Yes, I donā€™t need the validation of an empty vessel like yourself to give me confidence in my beliefs.

Itā€™s early on a Friday for seethe to be kicking in

Oh it looks like someoneā€™s read Dawkins, bow down.

1 Like

I have a problem with someone asking for a lenient sentence for a violent sex criminal.

How many women have you spoken to who hugely regret having an abortion?

Itā€™s a v heavy subject,as RC I abhor abortion,but recognize that itā€™s nothing to do with man( decision to abort or not) ,any man- itā€™s a womanā€™s decision

2 Likes

How many rape victims have you spoken to after they aborted their unborn babies?

I would say I have personally known about a dozen women who have had an abortion, none of them regret it, even though it was a very difficult decision for some of them. A decision that no man has a notion of whatā€™s involved. Any man who would try and deny a women the right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is a fucking caveman.

How many women have you spoken to who hugely regret having an abortion?

Nothing wrong with being morally opposed to abortion, but you would need to be some hate filled individual to accuse a woman who terminates a pregnancy of murder.

1 Like

How do you know they donā€™t regret it?

Any man who would support a woman murdering an innocent unborn baby is a bloodthirsty mongrel.

In fairness,been from Tyrone and supporting Tyrone you would have to believe in something!

Because they said so, and I have no reason to doubt them. I understand your difficulty with the concept of women making that decision, or any decision, as you have no experience of dealing with the opposite sex. Any man who would deny a woman the choice to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is an uneducated, worthless piece of shit, but thankfully arseholes like you will soon be extinct.

You still havenā€™t answered, but of course you never answer the hard questions. How many women have you spoken to that hugely regret having an abortion? Iā€™ll take it the answer is none.

Youā€™re doing a lot of guesswork there.

I must admit that saying you know 12 people who have had abortions and talked to them about it is a bit strange. Unless that would be in a professional capacity.

Not as strange as believing terminating an early stage pregnancy is murder surely?

Barring his poor mother Iā€™d take that as gospel

2 Likes