The official Roman Catholic thread

2,572 priests sentenced to a lifetime of penance

Another 848 over the last decade had been defrockedā€¦ The others were sentenced to penance and other mild religious sentences.

And all that have carried out the despicable acts should be and should have been dealt with.

Incidentally, when we get our hands on these little green men that smark says have been on earth, how many do you think will be sentenced for all the anal probing theyā€™ve carried out?

God will deal with those who have shamed our church.

What if your tinder date turns out to be an alien?

Iā€™d be delighted, no issue with it.

2 Likes

There is a very good chance that there are other intelligent life forms in the Universe but the chances they ever have or ever will travel here are about the same odds as there is a God up there. So there will never be physical proof of either.

i believe in God. im happy for people to judge me on that.
if you believe in aliens, the boogy man, buzz lightyear, darth vadar etc then im fine with that but some people will think your a gobshite. be yourself kid, thats all that matters.

5 Likes

Good for you mate.

+1.

To the non believers on here saying that God has never been seen. What about the blessed virgin appearing in knock? The statues in ballinspittle?

2 Likes

Then thereā€™s the millions of people cured at Lourdes every year - explain that one @Fitzy you rat faced cunt?

1 Like

Look it. Fatzy thinks it cooler to deny that God exists. Iā€™ve given him concrete evidence there now and heā€™s gone running with his tail between his gammy legs.

Heā€™s gone scuttling off to the greenhouse. The legumes will get the ears burnt off them now with his anti Catholic bile.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to Mass the weekend after next I have decided, I canā€™t wait for my first English mass experience

3 Likes

Canā€™t say his comes as any great surprise.

Religious people from all different faiths are happier than those who have ā€œno religionā€, official data released on Tuesday revealed.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/9138076?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK

May perpetual light shine upon you all.

4 Likes

Remember now lads, no meat tomorrow. Protect yourself from hellfires.

Big 6 or 7 weeks coming up for us lads. Best of luck to ye for lent and into the Easter.

6 Likes

Ballinspittle demonstrates nobody does delusion like Cork people

Really looking forward to it. Best wishes to you too.

1 Like