The official Roman Catholic thread

I’d love to see the Irish Chapel of St Columbanus in St Peters Basilica.

http://stpetersbasilica.info/Grottoes/Irish%20Chapel/Irish%20Chapel%20of%20St%20Columbanus.htm

Watched Spotlight last night. Excellent movie exposing this vile organization for what it is. Every conceivable effort made to protect these animals, deny the scale of the problem, pressure and pay off victims to sign confidentiality agreements. At first it was one admitted molester (Geoghan), then it was 13 and when all was said and done 249 of these predator scum AND that’s just Boston. The closing credits listing all the areas impacted by priest molesters was chilling, hundreds of parishes all over the globe. Anyone supporting this depraved organization should take a long hard look at themselves.

3 Likes

Amen.

Apparently as long as you don’t take gratification from it then it’s OK.

11am for me this morning to celebrate the loss of that atrmp mcgregor

5 Likes

The Gospel this weekend is about the Prodigal Son. What a wonderful piece of literature by Luke :ronnyroar:

4 Likes

Look forward to hearing it at 10am.

Taking my crew in 15 minutes

3 Likes

Spoiler that ffs sake. Plenty of posters won’t have seen Spotlight yet.

Lovely bit of praying, reflection, day dreaming and humming done this morning already.
A fantastic way to start the week.

2 Likes

The militant atheists can’t just stay away, can they?

1 Like

Their guilt keeps bringing them back. Pray for them.

1 Like

Tremendous bit of mass there, it would really set you up for the day

It sets you up big time. You reap the rewards for the day. I felt a stone lighter today. It’s like an ecclesiastical clearing of the pipes.

1 Like

God bless everyone on TFK.

Have a great week, chaps.

Lads will ye say a prayer for @TreatyStones that he recovers in time from his stomach bug to make Cheltenham.

I hope he rots for the week after telling me lies on where he was off to.

great news lads

2 Likes

The Paul Butler of saints.

I had no Mass last weekend, I’m fucking gagging for it

1 Like