The official Roman Catholic thread

Thatā€™s blasphemous.

1 Like

is it? would it not show solidarity with Jesus for his suffering? Blasphemy would be to be insulting him.

You canā€™t say you are Jesus.

I stand with Jesus but Iā€™m not Jesus.

but the whole
#Jesuis
thing was not a literal meaning that people are Paris or that they are Charlie or whatever, it was a social media movement to show solidarity. I think it would be a nice way to support Jesus in his time of suffering today.

You canā€™t say you are Jesus, figuratively or literally.

fair enough pal. Enjoy your Good Friday.

Itā€™s been a great week since I heard this. The Passion is fantastic.

In it Luke said; It was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole landā€¦some of the posts above have brought a darkness over this fine thread but I pray the Lord will save their poor souls.

4 Likes

I was so excited for the Stations thatā€™s I ended up going early. Iā€™m back now live streaming the local Parish Church while my salmon cooks. A packed house as youā€™d expect. The internet is unreal

5 Likes

He died for us

1 Like

No itā€™s not Joe. Thatā€™s a load of rubbish that gets shared by fools on social media . the type of people who think they are too clever to believe in God.

5 Likes

Ah Joe.

Very disappointed in @Joe_Player . Thatā€™s the kind of shit @ChocolateMice would post.

2 Likes

Your right we should be all on our hands and knees no question the church

1 Like

Iā€™m having an unreal good Friday lads, plenty of praying and reflection

3 Likes

Lads Lads why are ye so caught up in this

The amount of whinging on Good Friday from rabble rousers looking to drink is truly sickening. Anyone drinking in Good Friday deserves to burn in hell.

4 Likes

Did anyone hear ray Dā€™Arcy today. What a sickening bastard

what did he say bud??

For the record I am a Roman Catholic I had fish no meet I will be at mass @balbec

No mass on Good Friday, pal. Only day in the year thereā€™s no mass.