The official Roman Catholic thread

Who does an educated, conservative God fearing Catholic up north vote for these days? Sinn Fein are godless heathens.

Sinn Fein.

1 Like

Through him, with him, in him,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
all glory and honor is yours,
almighty Father,
for ever and ever.

2 Likes

Was driving Ms Goodeā€™s car and was flicking around the radio and came across this gem. A few on here could do with tuning it in.

3 Likes

religion and the ira ruined this country. both terrorists

1 Like

@carryharry will be along shortly to identify the make and model of the car

BMW

La Di Dah

2 Likes

oooft mac will be seething once again at EG off the charts wealth

2 Likes

Looking forward to putting on my finest gear and heading to mass on Sunday

1 Like

Easter may be over but Catholicism is for eternity

2 Likes

Putting on my finest here for todays service, canā€™t wait to join my fellow parishioners

2 Likes

ā€˜Amoris Laetitiaā€™ will surely get a mention. Has anyone had a chance to read it yet?

Mass last night. For the kids who are doing their FHC. Have a clear run at Sunday now. I like Saturday evening mass.

1 Like

I was at a funeral during the week so Iā€™m going to brunch now instead of mass. Iā€™ll say a few prayers this evening though after the league football semi-finals and before Six One news.

2 Likes

they do a 6pm here for lads with a full schedule on a Sunday, so there is no excuses

+1.

Just cant buy into a Saturday evening mass myself. Sunday is the Lords Day. If you cant take time out to worship on that day, then whats the point?

1 Like

Tremendous mass today on the 3rd Sunday of Easter, unreal turnout as well

2 Likes

Comiskey got rid of this in Ferns diocese for some bizarre reason

Lack of priests mate I presume unfortunately.

Mass at 6 clock on Sunday really sets you up for the weekā€¦thatā€™s a shame.

What? Sure thereā€™s as many priests around on Sunday morning as there is on Sunday evening.