The official Roman Catholic thread

Are you attracted to little boys.if not its not the life for you

??

He is a lucky lucky cunt. That’s the equivalent of officiating at 5 Munster finals in the week leading up to an all Ireland final.

2 Likes

Unreal day today at my goddaughters communion. She’s in a Gaelscoil so the whole service was as gaeilge. Spent the first 10 mins translating everything back into English in my head and then immersed myself into the sermon. Every child played a part which was great to see. The school choir was superb with the highlight being the whole congregation joining in for a belting version of A Thiarna, chugat mé (Here I am Lord). I roared it out at the top of my voice along with a few others and felt super.

That’ll do me in terms of mass until a wedding we have in July. Not point in overdoing a feeling like this or you run the risk of going stale. I did giggle at being reminded that the Irish for sins is peacaí and that during primary school where we had to go to mass in Irish the odd time we’d all laugh that the Irish for sins was the same name as the Irish goalkeeper.

https://youtu.be/EcxOkht8w7c

6 Likes

Thanks @Mac. Your posts are usually self centred and dripping with narcissism but this one wasn’t really and I enjoyed it… Thanks for sharing kid and God bless.

2 Likes

It’s amazing what the Church can do for a person. The so called big issues quickly become trivial.

I was in Russell’s in Limerick at lunchtime for a bit of grub and a large group from the Polish community were out in force for the first communions…They were all exceptionally well dressed…three generations together for the big day… they’re a great addition to this country.

2 Likes

They understand our culture and values

4 Likes

They do…they’re nice people as well…the vast majority want to work and provide for their families like ourselves.

Was nice to see today…they’re still very traditional…and they have integrated exceptionally well here.

1 Like

Communion is a big thing in Poland. They even have a communion anniversary mass the year after. And in most parishes there is a “white week” meaning that the kids go to mass in the white gear for the seven days after the communion.

3 Likes

+1. The Poles are a great bunch and have been overwhelmingly positive for Ireland. Pity we didn’t reciprocate by sending any decent Irish over there.

2 Likes

Fair play to you. The way you described that was unreal. I was able to picture myself in that scenario. The crescendo when you roared. Unreal. Unbelievable

Thanks mate.

There won’t be a swan left on the Shannon after the cunts.

1 Like

The Polish are great Catholics. I’m in the mood for a good mass after reading macs experience again. However I’ll leave it today as I’m watching the marathon here with a can of Guinness

3 Likes

12 Likes

I’m back in Ireland for a few days, but if there was a mass on now I’d go. I’m gagging for it

:grin: :sob:

6 Likes

:grin: the Irish atheists are a gas bunch of fuckers God bless their dirty empty little souls.

4 Likes

You’ll be proud of me, I put down agnostic.

3 Likes

Did your mother in law allow you fill in ‘Person 3’ all by yourself?

2 Likes