The official Roman Catholic thread

Yet again I find myself agreeing with you

There is no such thing as a “soul” lad. No evidence for it whatsoever along with lepracauns, unicorns or fairies. Personally I find militant atheists obnoxious cunts as well, which is why I avoid labels to define my beliefs. Agnostic is not a belief, it’s an admission we don’t know, a sensible approach. The only evidence supporting most world religions is the psychotic ramblings of lads who ingested heroic quantities of mind altering substances and walked marathons in the desert heat. Not entirely reliable.

1 Like

Can you disprove it pal? Where’s the scientific evidence. Do it quick before Sidney’s gang arrive.

The burden of proof is on those making the claim. If I say there’s a family of fairies living in my garden, the onus is on me to provide evidence, and not on those who doubt me.

2 Likes

:grin:

Do they give you much hassle? Ask them do they know FOTF Eddie Lenihan.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up on this KP. I put down “Atheist - thanks be to God”

1 Like

:smile:

To the most gracious Virgin Mary, never was it known of anyone who asked her help was left unanswered.

I pray for @Tassotti tonight that he finds his Mary Magdalene.

8 Likes

:smile:

Anyone heading in today lads?

Normally go to 10am but I’m going later as I want to listen to Sunday With Miriam.

1 Like

You’re a good man Eb.

1 Like

Going to St Patricks Cathedral.

3 Likes

Unreal. Is it far to Knock from Galway?

1 Like

About 50 miles on possibly the most dangerous road in Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlRhzRsAHQw

With @jesus as his co-pilot, @Nembo_Kid will be fine.

He could get a bus. @Nembo_Kid - are you put off by the smell of piss and the sight of auld wans with blue rinse hair?

1 Like

That’s Dunphs weekend sorted.

you’d do it in just over an hour

myself and the ould fella can collect you enroute.

3 Likes