The official Roman Catholic thread

We had a black lad there for a year or so while the regular priest was sick. A nice fella , but very hard to understand the sermon.

1 Like

The wifeā€™s home parish have a Polish lad. Heā€™s sound as a pound.

2 Likes

The African corp tend to like a good long mass. It can be a painful transition until they take notice of the coughing half way through the half hour sermon.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Agree 100%. Heā€™s a gent.

No longer have strong farmers with spare sons to send to the priesthood.

Becoming a Deacon is an option to address the falling numbers entering the priesthood.

http://online.brescia.edu/theology-news/how-to-become-a-catholic-deacon/

Some unbelievable crowds appear to be jamming into the redemptorist church in Limerick for the annual novena. Is this a world renowned event? I allowed three beauty queens to cross the road to get in there about 15 minutes ago, dressed to the nines and not even tinkers.

A little birdie tells me this is a very special Roman Catholic weekend for @flattythehurdler and his lovely family. Congratulations and be sure to file a report.

4 Likes

a very special time

1 Like

I was doing a bit of research and discovered we are the biggest religious denomination in Australia, thatā€™s unreal

@Fitzy will be seething when he reads this.

Quite comfortably too, 25% of the population, @Fitzy will go off the fucking head when he sees it

Those legumes will get some abuse.

2 Likes

its Sunday night there now, heā€™s probably after an awful feed of homemade porter

A disgusting broken society like Australia, full of hate and fake vanity would surely have a good heathen percentage. @fisty might be empty, but he wouldnā€™t be alone down there.

Iā€™m not sure why I would give a shit about this, but sure if you get your kicks from thinking Iā€™m seething, knock yourself out. Mentioning the Roman Catholic church in Australia though leads me to asking you chaps your thoughts on Cardinal George Pell?

Iā€™ve an awful feeling I know who he is, he could be married to a relative of mine, its uncanny, he ticks all the boxes,

hates Ireland
hates the Church
lives in the middle of nowhere in the outback
loves growing his own veg and brewing his own booze

Since CountMeOut.com is no more, how would one go about officially leaving the Church of Rome?

Christ, after all the years of research and gossip, asking everyone up and down the country, you still donā€™t know who I am?