The official Roman Catholic thread

Exactly the people are sovereign . The RCC , just like any organisation can make their case, seek to influence and advise. Most will ignore them and make up their own mind.

I will pray for you tonight.

5 Likes

Things are speeding up.

5 - 10 years

Would you not pray for all the kids you murdered?

Why would he, theyā€™re in heaven.

1 Like

Not until they have received a church burial I thought?

Not at all kid. Good Christians are lost at sea, in jungles on missions, etc the whole time. Straight in with a good story is the only difference.

all those little babies go straight to Heaven

2 Likes

Iā€™m delighted for those young innocent kids ā€¦ deviant bastards like you and the lads I tagged above are fucked tho.

How am I a deviant, pal?

Youre Catholic, you all grow up to be deviants ā€¦

You have a raging gap, that needs to be filledā€¦

:flushed:

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

3 Likes

thatā€™s a powerful piece of prayer right there

Do you think the nuns recited it as the packed the bodies of young kids illegally into a hole in the ground?

All good TFK Christians believe those rotten bitches responsible should be burned in a holy fire.

Listen bollicky, I donā€™t tend to get into these discussions on here with screaming Mulally types like yourself. You Oirish can legislate for whatever you like. I donā€™t live there so I really donā€™t give a fuck.

1 Like

Says the cunt living in deviant central.

Iā€™m a wolf among sheep.