The official Roman Catholic thread

I bow to your superior biblical knowledge, but can you explain why Catholic church teaching disavows reincarnation. Do they not believe what’s in their own book?

It’s something us catholics only discuss amongst ourselves. It gets pretty heated. You should join up.

I doubt ye could handle my kind of heat.

There’s plenty heat where ye boys are going.

6 Likes

what was it in the Life of Brian? Dont judge someone or you might get judged too :grinning:

The whole concept of human suffering as God’s will is a very odd one. Here’s a bit of torture, but I’ll make it up to you later and give you a few sweets.

2 Likes

When you die you go to heaven

1 Like

its part of the test, the test of life

1 Like

These lads want an answer to everything. They’ll never be happy.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

God, our father will forgive them

1 Like

Hopefully. Beats having your balls frozen off on a rock in the north Atlantic.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners (Labane and mouse) now and at the hour of our death Amen

1 Like

I’m going to light a candle for some of the lads here on Sunday

1 Like

Keep going lads, a few dozen decades, I’ll be back tomorrow.

Hmmm. This vale of tears. Control, control.

Of course these women didn’t get knocked up in some sort of immaculate conception.

@Tassotti the only heaven (or hell) you’ll ever know is on this earth.

I am a Catholic and I am going to Heaven, no one will ever change my mind

2 Likes

If I behave myself, next time I’ll get a nice farm on the east coast with no stones. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

By the pretend Atlantic? and have a big Klingon forehead? Be careful what you ask for.

3 Likes

Any fucking priest who comes near me on my death bed will need the last rites for himself.

3 Likes