The Official Superhero Movie Thread

I’d ate that.

Neither of them are Wakandan. Shocking cultural appropriation by the crackers again.
I am outraged on other persons behalf while looking forward to seeing this.

1 Like

It’s about on par with Dr. Strange. Much like Thor it’s hamstrung by its proximity to Infinity War.

It’s mostly world building. A couple of small surprises in there, ones I wouldn’t necessarily agree with. I’ll let people see it before I go full spoiler.

Bit of a meh from me. Looks good, adds to the overall universe, important culturally, but story is weak enough. Those people calling it a top 3 Marvel movie are kool-aid drinkers. It’s not even nearly Winter Soldier.

The rap Community are going wild over it

Well yeah, that makes sense. Like I said, it is culturally important. Similar to Wonder Woman. But Wonder Woman is a better movie.

I thought it was pretty dull. Lead character is a bit of a drip and there wasn’t much of a crisis to get invested in. First half was ok. Second half was very weak.

Black panther fairly enjoyable 7/10

It’s a black super hero… A bit of a stretch even for superhero movies.

Blade doesn’t count?
He’s not getting a mention at all in the Marvel movie-verse. Wonder if they have plans for him?

Didnt he cry when he got sent to prison?

Is there a token white lad in it?

Always bet on black

Latest episode of Agents of Shield. :clap::clap:
Majestic

Edit: Makes sense that they made of big deal out of it. It was episode 100.

1 Like

@mickee321

Splendid entertainment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwievZ1Tx-8

1 Like

Made it look like Tony Stark is is a goner in that which makes me think he wont be.

Rapid.

You are way off. Wonder Woman went to shit when it turned into a sub par WW1 movie. Black Panther has a much better villian, was much more poignant, better cast, better action scenes, better soundtrack and Boseman >>> Gadot.

In terms of superhero movies its in the 9/10 level with Winter Soldier, Nolan 's Batman, First Class, Raimi’s Spiderman, Hellboy and a couple of others I don’t remember off the top of my head.

https://youtu.be/D86RtevtfrA

1 Like