The Official TFK Fingal and on the way to Fingal (from central Dublin) Take Away Thread

@Fagan ODowd Did you hear Coffey’s is going? Being replaced by a Starbucks.

I did hear that. Shame.

I see Leo Burdock is about to open an outlet in Howth, there right across from the Dart station, in the former cafe that I can’t remember the name of.

2 Likes

Just had as portion of wings and the pizza pancetta from Brezzies.

Mother of God - unreal, unbelievable

3 Likes

Welcome, mate. You can’t go wrong with dining around here. Fingal produces over 50% of the country’s farm fresh produce and it’s evident every time you grab a bite to eat in these parts.

Welcome to Fingal pal. It’s a foodies dream.

Camille

Unreal, unbelievable!

1 Like

Not in Kanoodle’s class mate. Plus it’s owned by that Brody Sweeney gobshite.

1 Like

I haven’t eaten in Kanoodle but that is a big claim

1 Like

I had my lunch from here today. Top class

The two sisters who run the place inform me that they are soon to open a restaurant in Howth as well

1 Like

Oh that’s terrific news. They’re big on customer interactions, though one sister’s manner isn’t quite as pleasant as the other’s.

1 Like

What was once abrakebabra in the heart of portmarnock is now simply ‘Diner’. My understanding is that the former franchisee became frustrated at the overbearring insistence on specific hygiene standards from the abrakebabra managment. I Expect big things from this establishment over coming months as they go head to head with that HACAP slave brezzis .

Lads I just had a panang curry from kanoodle. It was slightly disappointing based on their previous quality. Not enough panangity from the curry at all. And disappointingly unspicy.

1 Like

Had a bit of grub out of India Link tonight. Jalfrezi was insanely hot. Top class.

2 Likes

Is Lynch’s in Killester still on the go? Used to love that place after a feed of pints in Harry Byrnes. Also - @Fagan_ODowd - nice to see Il Fornaio made the first post. Was a regular spot for lunch for me back in the early 00s.

Lynches is still on the go and they still have that newspaper clipping on the wall from Euro 88.

2 Likes

There’s a like for yourself now. Good man.

I’m giving that a like.

Made my debut visit to Bressies last night. Top class stuff with the option of going into the off licence next door to procure a few beverages to accompany your pizza :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You could have had a pint in the local pub/swimming pool as well.

2 Likes