The Official TFK Fingal and on the way to Fingal (from central Dublin) Take Away Thread

Ive just devoured a Kanoodle. Green Thai prawn curry. Fantastic

Not a take away question but a Fungal question.

I’ve to get to Glencarrig in Sutton tomorrow around 4pm for about 20 mins. Would I be mad driving out from town and then to try and get back in and across town to head towards Wexford at about 4.30? Would I be better to get the Dart out and then back to my usual parking spot in South Dublin?

No but you wouldn’t head across town. You’d nip up Alfie Byrne Road, down the East wall and across the East Link bridge.

I’d be sitting in a car park from Alfie Byrne to Merrion Gates and beyond I would have thought?

Doubt it but sure suit yourself.

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd is a car lover. You’ll certainly be sitting in traffic from east wall until the merrion gates. I’d take the train. You’ll get a window seat and get to take in the views of Dublin as you cruise through. A lovely way to spend a chore journey.

Most of the traffic would be going the other way I thought, until you get to Ringsend anyway.

Don’t mind them @Rocko. These two fuckers can’t be told, they know fucking everything. I don’t know what the other fella was even asking for.

1 Like

Most of the traffic between east wall and Ringsend??? All of one mile? Around the port tunnel? At 5 pm??? You can tell whose arse has been on a dart for the last 15 years.

You’re even more fucking cantankerous than normal these days whatever is wrong with you. It was an honest question. No need to go getting your y fronts in a twist if I ask a simple follow up question to what you say. Fuck sake. I’m seething here.

1 Like

Fuck off with yourself. Spend the evening freezing your bollix off on the dart platform in Sutton. See if I care.

1 Like

You need to be careful here @mac. Come 4.20 tomorrow there’s going to be an irate pensioner sitting in an electric car in the carpark of sutton Dart station waiting to mow down anyone with a hint of a big nose. The worst thing is you won’t even hear the car coming…

10 Likes

Tis just as well I don’t really have a big nose then

Most of the traffic from Sutton. He could be 30 minutes waiting for a Dart there because it’s after the split. He’d be home by them.

Why can’t he sit in the car and listen to an Off the Ball podcast?

Or the GAA Podcast on sportsjoe, sounds like heaven to me.

Because he knows fucking everything already.

7 Likes

Cos he’ll be desperately switching the radio stations for traffic updates to get out of the mess @Fagan_ODowd got him into.

Could be snow tomorrow…

Caught on the wrong side of town in a blizzard.

A blizzard. 8 millimetres of snow probably. The country screeches to a halt.