The Official TFK Fingal and on the way to Fingal (from central Dublin) Take Away Thread

It might even stick.

Nice goalpost shift. But leaving that aside, you’ve introduced a possible 30min wait??? Why? @Mac is a smart guy on his way to a planning meeting in sutton. Sure he’s already planning his way home. 20 min meeting(with a 10min grace period) followed by a leisurely stroll to the dart(checking out the RNLI presence at Sutton Cross on the way). He’s on the 16.48 and supping a pint in Blackrock by 5.30pm. And he doesnt have to stumble out of the pub later and @Thelinkwalsh someone on the way home cos he has no fucking car with him. Simples.

Substitute paying respects to someone who had passed away in place of business meeting and you have it nailed. That Dart would have me at Seapoint for 5.30ish. all I wanted to know was if I left Sutton at 4.30ish in the car, if I’d get to the same area roughly quicker or not.

I didn’t think I would but was hoping some Fingallians could give me advice. Little did I realise how it would turn out.

You stay the fuck out of this @mac this has nothing to do with you.

5 Likes

What are the vending machines in Sutton station like?

1 Like

You’d be home long before 5.30. Really.

1 Like

Mac, I just had a quick google and it suggests the M50,M11 & N11

1 Like

Thanks mate. Had considered it but travelling the length of the m50 southbound on a Friday evening would be an awful decision.

Ok Mate, im not familiar with traffic on the M50 at that time but if you did it before and its bad you would be right to avoid it

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is a genius. That is all.

1 Like

Eh I’ve known that for years mate

How many yacht clubs are there in Fingal?

Two

Malahide and where else?

Howth mate.

1 Like

Boys

Is that Malahide in the Angelus film ???

Angelus film?

The 6 o clock Angelus on RTE .

The 6 o clock?

I had a nice bit of Indian there from Bombay Pantry in Fairview