The official tfk list of people who should “put a sock in it”

A good long mass is what that cunt needs

1 Like

The Dublin crowd, the “taste makers” have serious horns for Hozier. In fact they have serious horns for quite a few Dublin based musicians, who are, at the end of the day, pretty shit. Drinking buddies probably.
Hozier can sing in fairness (to mimic an American), but I’m not a fan.

It’s just that Oirish insecurity thing, innit? A bit of international success and he’s a God to Mick the Muldoon.

1 Like

What is it with Irish lads singing with these American accents? It fucking drives me insane.

And any cunt who busks can fuck off too. Making noise and butchering songs I used to enjoy till I heard it come out of some scarf and hat wearing bearded wannabe American.

He left all of America speechless. Some achievement in fairness.

Hozier is being managed to perfection, she’s a crafty wan

There was some article recently in the Times, or in the Aer Lingus magazine - or both, even - where in between droning on about capitalism and inequality and the evils of the gubbermint, he had a little whinge about the evils of superstardom, as if he was Taylor Swift or Bono or someone. He’s a one-hit wonder who looks like a lad that “designs” websites for a living (on a part time basis) from his parents attic FFS sake. Fair play to his publicist, I’ve read more about this cunt in the last two months than I’ve listened to his music anyways.

Maybe you should carry a book around or something?

The cunt’s music makes the corr’s look like The Rolling Stones .

2 Likes

Preferably a heavy one that I can throw at people.

Busking has turned into an audition for X Factor. There’s an amount of bland shit up and down Grafton st these days. All of them with amps, slick hair, full band set up etc.

Sick of these cunts whining about fame. If Hozier has such a fucking problem with it, then retire. Stop playing. He’s probably made a few quid to keep him going for a while. Go to Spain or the south of Italy where nobody gives a fuck about Irish singers or the English speaking pop world, and you can live away in peace without being disturbed.

Hozier comes across as a very nice young man.

I pray his good fortune continues.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

https://blbrd.cm/pFR0QH

1 Like

Codes for life gigs driving album sales seems to be the driver of this. 75,000 units to go number one seems small.

He seems to be doing well like those other Greystones lads the Happy Pears. We really need a Greystones thread.

What about Delgany?

A fragile Entente Cordiale exists between them.

I can reveal that a hozier band member had his instrument smashed during the last multi million dollar/euro world tour. Being on little more than minimum wage he was unable to afford a new one. The management shelled out for the cheapest possible replacement . When the tour was over they reclaimed the instrument leaving to poor lad instrumentless. I can also revealed that the star/man of the people stayed in salubrious accommodation while his band mates slummed it. I could reveal a lot more but choose not to.

3 Likes

She’ll get you for that

Any more would shake the forum to the very core