The official tfk list of people who should “put a sock in it”

Neo-con nutcase Bret Stephens

This sounds very “final solution”-esque and sounds like it’s meant to be.

It’s high time all her platforms were shut down.

1 Like

I think Gemma genuinely needs a doctor, it’s very sad.

Katherine Zappone once wrote a book about feminist witchcraft btw, how does TFK not know this.

It’s all starting to make sense
https://youtu.be/5RmYA7LxHzM

Nail on head.

I actually think at this stage that she’s a bit disturbed and it’s not funny anymore.

She’s been retweeting a Canadian-Irish lad called Stefan Molynieux who is a full-blown Nazi, far-right not alt-right. Molynieux puts out hour long videos about immigration into Ireland and the last 15 mins will be scientific racism about how certain groups have different brain capacities and can’t behave properly.

I feel bad for her, 30 years ago she’d be locked up by now. Very sad.

Oh she also had a tweet about how Celine Dion is a Satanist now. Something to do with unisex clothing.

Raheem sterling

100%, this lady has had a mental breakdown, painful to watch

1 Like

You would hope that someone is looking out for her.

1 Like

Like the psych warden?

Arent the Gardaí constantly following her, what more do you want?

2 Likes

O’Doherty is not one bit disturbed or mentally ill.

She’s a cynical, manipulating, hate-filled, evil piece of shit.

I’ve played the “mentally ill” card myself in the past in reference to some of these vile far right frauds but in truth, doing so is both insulting to genuinely mentally ill people and severely downplays the threat of far right hate merchants like O’Doherty. The far right is systematic, relentless, highly connected internationally (much of the online support for O’Doherty comes from abroad) and well funded. Only the living memory of World War II kept the fascists in Europe down, and that’s now pretty much gone.

2 Likes

Disagree. She’s bananas.

She sees a gap in the market for an Alex Jones-type fascist demagogue. It’s a business decision to whip up fascist hatred for personal gain.

Calling her mentally ill is far too easy and far too comforting.

No I really don’t think she’s that smart, she’s unhinged.

2 Likes

She doesn’t have to be particularly smart to make a business decision for cynical purposes. Others have done it and profited from it. But she’s actually shit at what she does.

She is a “true believer” though, of that I have no doubt. It doesn’t mean she’s mentally ill however. Appearing to have a “screw loose” in colloquial terms is very different to actual mental illness in real terms.

It’s the people who’ll come after her who will be the real threat.