The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

Thanks @Juhniallio . Keep em coming.

Would appreciate if @peddlerscross could update me from West Tipp

1 Like

They’re being blown out of it across the country

Heney, Burgess and Liam Browne going a bomb.

Hanna, Kennedy and Crosse next best.

Probably Shiner for the last seat.

1 Like

Turnout is very low though. I would imagine they’ll get far more votes in a GE.

1 Like

Id say the Labour lad will need to up his game over the next 5 years. Has had some of his lunch eaten by Haughey, Bailey, Hopkins and Donnelan… might be eager to please if you’re looking for councillors to do your bidding in the area over the next 5 years!

1 Like

Parteen tallies for Europe

No surprise. I kept getting an ad on YouTube where Mary Lou takes her dog for a walk on the beach. She lets the dog off the lead but then the dog isn’t seen again. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE POOR DOG?

1 Like

Is our man looking safe?

Eaten by immigrants, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I don’t think either will get elected but the two Irish Freedom Party headbangers in Dundalk-Carlingford (yer wan who said she’d break her neck for the people) and Dundalk South are tallying quite well so far. Disappointing.

@Fat_Pox @Fagan_ODowd @Funtime let me know if ye want breakdowns of your vote centre. I presume @Rocko and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy are all over it. Haughey is some schemer. Threw a lot of cash at it as well.

The Labour lad? Ah yeah. He’s 5th on first preferences but theres a few well below who will struggle for transfers. Looks like Lavin of fg or jimmy guerin miss out.

2 Likes

Good to hear :+1:

Would you have Cappamore/Kilmallock handy?

1 Like

There’s a live blog on the Leader website but it is close to unreadable.

https://twitter.com/DonalORegan1/status/1799420280135381500?t=PpzRkQtMoI25uW5zk9XCGQ&s=19

2 Likes

Sorry mate. Fingal only

1 Like

Once donellan doesnt get in and Healy does im happy

Joan Hopkins transfers will be huge

1 Like

Donnelsn way under

1 Like

Typical Dub