The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

I can’t stand her. And I don’t think FG were overly keen on her themselves.

1 Like

Thanks, she’s in !

5 Likes

Katie Hannon is a disaster on live TV

https://x.com/greenparty_ie/status/1799920930703253565?t=uj963oK_32zKw5LOKZU99Q&s=19

Amazing

He puts in some work

Gets abused awfuly

2 Likes

Surely the bangers of the head need to consolidate themselves into less parties. I see Gavin pepper got in anyway. Seems like a complete cunt but in fairness he does seem to have an interest in services for children with hearing impairments. Hes always referencing ‘ear kids’.

1 Like

Unbelievably poor.

Presentation skills are so bad. And absolutely no insight. And as I said above they waited all day for the Dublin results and then basically said everyone would be disappointed apart from FF and FG which was a ridiculous comment. And they should be projecting the transfers and speculating how they might break but just silent on it. And no questions in that direction from Katie.

1 Like

Hopefully the likes of him are now given plenty of airtime to expose them for the angry bitter simpletons that they are.

1 Like

Yeah, like what motions will he bring that will benefit finglas

In the absence of any RTÉ analysis on how transfers will break, surely TFK can make a good fist of it.

Will the small headbanger/fash parties/Indos transfer to Niall Boylan?

Will Brid Smith transfer to Daly?

Will Sinead Gibney transfer to AodhĂĄn & Cuffe?

Daithi Doolan’s transfers should give Lynn Boylan enough of a boost to keep her safe?

So it’s going to be Cuffe, O’Riordáin, N Boylan & Daly going at it hammer & tongs for the last seat?

1 Like

Daly, smith, cuffe , gibney and o riordan

1 of these will get in

You wpuld imagine none would transfer muxh to boylan

Have McBennett and Cantwell taken over the politicals in RTÉ as well?

1 Like

I wouldn’t think Lynn Boylan is safe on those numbers. Five way battle for two seats anyway.

There’s a lot of splintered far right transfers at play so I wouldn’t write Niall Boylan off.

I wouldn’t even write Clare Daly off. Niall Boylan could do well off Daly’s transfers if she’s eliminated.

There’s actually really good coverage on PoliticsGo.

1 Like

https://x.com/fionnansheahan/status/1799922742546088075?t=Ty9fii_BUBjFnKdCGK7RRA&s=19

Any first counts in the other two European constituencies?

Seem likes the far right support was as imaginary as suggested, tough one for the left, celebrate a small right wing vote? Is that not admitting as all common sense posters have stated for months on here, that it’s not anything to worry about.

Fantastic result for Sinn Fein. They have dodged the bullet of ever actually being a serious party. A few jobs for the lads secured, never to be held accountable.

Even better results for Irelands silent majority, the common sense conservative parties and independents have triumphed. Harris is a far steadier and cuter politician than his squeaky voice and demeanor would suggest. Smart enough on Palestine, smart enough on payments to Ukrainians. Call an election and they should have enough to rule with token FF support.

I now know two councillors personally. Can this be leveraged for anything?

1 Like

Timmy Dooley on now providing some insightful analysis.

Lavin calling a recount

I think the Green woman in my constituency might just hold her seat. She got two votes out of this house.

2 Likes