The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

I can’t view that tweet as free speech campaigner Niall Boylan has me blocked.

4 Likes

Daly back for a run at the DĂĄil I assume?

Id say lot of Dalys will go to Lynne Boylan but a vote transferred to anyone else is essentially a vote for Niall Boylan at this stage.

Sarah asked him about saying he was going to Brussels to embarrass the government. He tried using an example of someone here waiting for a hospital appointment and how he could bring that up in Europe and she suggested that would be better raised in the DĂĄil.

He seems like a tool.

3 Likes

Anyone else apart from whom?

I saw it on incognito window.

Boylan is an utter tool.

Clare Daly’s proximity to Ciaran Cuffe’s name on the ballot paper is about Cuffe’s only hope now, and that’s not much of a hope.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1800551040808517791

1 Like

We hope that the man that lent us the money will forget.

wallace and goner

Good riddance to the cunt

1 Like

This was a lovely smack down of the establishment news channel all the same

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1800561940458057956?t=FI_Zw-ppqvhoXu5GoqeWSA&s=19

9 Likes

Be great. He’ll be able to pull an example for every situation out of his hat with a story about some made up call to his headbanger radio programme :smirk:

A gig on RT perhaps.

Clare Daly in hell

AodhĂĄn regularly canvassing at all the League of Ireland fixtures, including out in Inchicore, might have helped him get that bigger than expected chunk of Brid Smyth transfers.

Cuffe was my #2 so I hope to play my part in stopping N Boylan whether that’s with AOR or Cuffester.

2 Likes

She could have thanked them for the big bag of establishment money though😃

If you want to get to Boylan, you need to disturb his syrup. He won’t like that at all.

I think @Bandage has a contact there so he could probably set the gig up for her.

I voted 1 Ogle 2 Cuffe 3 Ó’Riordáin.

If Cuffe is eliminated I can guarantee AodhĂĄn at least one more vote coming his way.

1 Like

Naoise O’Muirí with a smug head & a step ladder taking down posters at Killester Dart Station just now. I think @Fagan_ODowd commented in his own inimitable way a couple of weeks back how it was mildly depressing to see posters up for the likes of O’Muiri & Deirdre Heney. Career councillors who’ve done absolutely fuck all over the last 20 years. Both of them romped home, of course.

1 Like