The Official TFK NCT Thread

That, kerbs, traffic islands, traffic calming measures, raised roundabouts and general wear & tear.

Also, manufacturers are using poorer components thus decreasing wearing life and selling more replacement parts

Lads giving a kinahan wheelman some stick for putting wear on the shocks…

And lads sniggering at me when that fucker Joseff slyly commented “must haff hit big pothole”…
Fagan, hold your nerve here, have a root around for the parts and find a lad down in the Deise who’ll whack them in for you.

@carryharry not NCT related but would Gas Springs for the boot be widely available in most auto factors or would I have to source online? For an Audi A3 hatchback.

Since your fall?

Good motor factors will either have or source.

I’d still ring the main dealer, parts like that might not be anymore expensive. Most of the German genuine parts have come well down in price as they knew the spurious option was eating into their profits in the after sales market.

1 Like

Breakers. Guaranteed.

Or to give them their proper name, Cyclists

Too soon mate, too soon.

Do you have to take out car seats for an NCT?

FAO @carryharry

Yes if they’re unsecured booster ones anyway. I had to go back for a visual retest because of the cunts

1 Like

Pass. 660 notes was the damage.

1 Like

Fuck sake, that’s a kick in the stones. I’m up Sunday. The fear is kicking in already…

A nation holds its breath…

My car has nearly 400k on the clock and passed without even a service. What cans of shit are ye boys driving at all.

Regaling Dmitar about the workings of a smoker on the BBQ won’t butter many parsnips.
I’d say you’re more of the brown envelope type. A €50 should do it……Good luck with it anyway. :ok_hand:

Fail. Front Brake pads, break line and drivers window not working (it does work, sometimes).

Not ideal but could be a lot, lot worse. €700 or so will get her through next time.

VW?

No, a Jap.

1 Like