The Official TFK Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Thread

Let’s hope the Blades greates supporter won’t have to die another death today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJODirze5EM

Come on United

Megson has complained that Mandaric has been trying to recruit a replacement for him behind his back.

FOAD you cunt

Scoreless at the break

YESSSSSSS

O’GRADY :pint: :pint:

:pint: :pint: :pint:

:pint: :pint: :pint:

O’Grady for Ireland!

Blades fans like myself will look back tomorrow and think “thank God Wednesday won” - it at least keeps some sort of semblance of a rivalry going because we’ve had it way too easy for a long time. And in the long run I think that’s a good thing. We have to throw the odd crumb or two to the scum to keep the interest up.

WEDNESDAY TILL I DIE.

I wish you a happy last three days Dunph.

Gary Megson has been sacked!!

The ginger Mourinho is gone , thoughts Dunph?

Sheffield Wednesday have parted company with manager Gary Megson.
Chairman Milan Mandaric said: "This was a very difficult decision but one that has been taken with the best interests of Sheffield Wednesday at heart.
"We have 13 games to go of what is a critical season for our club and this decision has been taken because I believe we have a better chance of achieving our key aim of promotion by making the change.
"I fully understand this may not be the most popular decision amongst our supporters but I ask them to trust me, as they have done so whole heartedly during the time I have been at the club.
"Whilst we won what was a huge game last Sunday, I have looked at results before that to reach the conclusion which I believe is the right one for now and the future of Sheffield Wednesday.
"I take no decision lightly regarding this club and this one is no different.
“One chapter is closed and another one begins. We must now look forward and I hope to appoint a new manager as soon as possible to help achieve success for this club.”
Sheffield Wednesday will be making no further comment at this time.

Who do we reckon will be in charge for the Rochdale game ?

Dave Jones has been installed as the 1/2 fav to get the gig by Sky Bet and Stan James, Lee Clark is an intriguing runner at 5/1.

Paolo is the man for the job.

+1

I hope the board approach him.

That useless cunt spends more time in the stands than the training ground.

What a daft decision from Mandaric

Dave Jones is expected to get the job.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ruv_sTQ5238/T05psTVRuPI/AAAAAAAALUU/nBhDJiYzH58/YoungDavyJones.jpg