The Official TFK things that are a cod thread

1 Like

You could solve that by putting up 2 brackets and getting 2 lengths of timber (round).
You then affix the required window length (adding 2ā€™) of heavy duty bin-liners (duct tape is your friend here) to 1 of the timber rails, roll it along and affix the other rail to the bottom.

You wonā€™t know yourself, this will possibly be the gamechanger of all time.

2 Likes

Fatherā€™s Day. A crock of shit. Centra are advertising free range chickens to ā€œcelebrateā€ the event. Cunts.
Then youā€™ll have the children and their offsprings rocking up with bottles of assorted whiskies.
In this day and age thereā€™s hardly anyone drinking whiskeyā€¦ Oh wait!!!

4 Likes

Not cheap.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure all the tfk dads will be putting on the pretend smiles in the morning when the offspring arrive up with the breakfast in bed.

I stand over this assertion from a few years back

9 Likes

Will I fuck, herself has fucked off on the piss tonight.

Itā€™s true

I know now mate

Breakfast in bed my hole. Iā€™ve finally learned that getting up early and going out for a cycle or a run is the best thing I can do for myself. Iā€™ll do that. Iā€™ve a bit of a wall to paint, 2 sets of mini leagues., then Iā€™m out on the piss with the 2 brothers in law and the father in law for fatherā€™s day.

6 Likes

First fathers day tomorrow looking forward to being pampered and generally treated like royalty lol jk.

Maybe Iā€™ll be allowed go to the pub.:thinking:

1 Like

Fatherā€™s Day usually fell on a big match day in the hurling. I got interrupted bliss in front of the telly.

Iā€™ve a mountain run lined up for the morning. It looks like itā€™s going to rain. Iā€™ve had a poor month training wise so itā€™ll be an absolute slog. Thatā€™s probably as good as the day will get.

2 Likes

Best of luck pal

1 Like

I get that every year. Tis bliss

@tank is only a cod

1 Like

QR codes are some cod. If you want me to look at something put it in front of me, donā€™t be telling to scan a QR code for more info. I already didnā€™t give fuck, will I fuck scan your stupid QR code

As for QR codes instead of a menu. Fuck right off.

I saw a good one the other day, it was a menu for a chipper, with a QR Code on it, to access, the menu from the chipperā€¦

5 Likes

dont want to come across like @padjo & be a fuckin luddite but yes, they officially get a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from me

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy giving an amen to a Julio rant. What a start to a Monday :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He has a little ground to make up after his man foaling on the course in Glasgow.
There was a bit of ā€œhould me backā€ at the soccer the other night as well - not helpful.
Then Steoā€™s fortunes take an upward turn - Grrrrrrrssss all round. A bad few days but heā€™ll recover.