The Official TFK things that are a cod thread

QR codes are some cod. If you want me to look at something put it in front of me, donā€™t be telling to scan a QR code for more info. I already didnā€™t give fuck, will I fuck scan your stupid QR code

As for QR codes instead of a menu. Fuck right off.

I saw a good one the other day, it was a menu for a chipper, with a QR Code on it, to access, the menu from the chipperā€¦

5 Likes

dont want to come across like @padjo & be a fuckin luddite but yes, they officially get a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from me

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy giving an amen to a Julio rant. What a start to a Monday :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He has a little ground to make up after his man foaling on the course in Glasgow.
There was a bit of ā€œhould me backā€ at the soccer the other night as well - not helpful.
Then Steoā€™s fortunes take an upward turn - Grrrrrrrssss all round. A bad few days but heā€™ll recover.

Is part of the move towards QR codes to cut down on the printing of menus etc.? Removing some paper wastage in the process

1 Like

Air quality sensors

The all stars according to buff

2 Likes

Paper straws on capri sunā€™s (I had an aldi version). Cant pierce the fecking thing unless you have a fork. How are children supposed to do it in school?

3 Likes

There used to be aerials on mobile phones expressly for that purpose.
The Capri-Suns might be out of date.

2 Likes

Pairc Ui Chaoimh

1 Like

Sending the hurlers off to Tipp and giving away home advantage for a crucial game. The footballers are going to Pairc Ui Rinn at least.
Hurlers being shafted for money, twice.

I suppose the White Elephants donā€™t pay for themselves

1 Like

I asked on the other thread as well, what were the options do you think? Seriously, Iā€™d like to know

They donā€™tā€¦its tough when you need to pay for your stadium

7 day weather forecasts

1 Like

Frank Lampard

Kildare village

3 and a half hours of shite. Awful movie. Nothing happens for 3 hours and you know its teeing up another movie. Would have walked out after an hour but she was enjoying it

1 Like

@ceist

2 Likes

As an AI language model, I cannot provide a response to the given statement as it seems to be an incomplete or out of context sentence. Can you please provide more information or context?

@ceist what are the odds of picking 3 numbers in the Irish lotto?