The Official TFK things that are a cod thread

Plantation shutters are the dogs bollox.

3 Likes

Black out blinds all the way. There are are great ones out there for velux windows

2 Likes

Game changer

Keeps out the sun and the help?

1 Like

You could solve that by putting up 2 brackets and getting 2 lengths of timber (round).
You then affix the required window length (adding 2’) of heavy duty bin-liners (duct tape is your friend here) to 1 of the timber rails, roll it along and affix the other rail to the bottom.

You won’t know yourself, this will possibly be the gamechanger of all time.

2 Likes

Father’s Day. A crock of shit. Centra are advertising free range chickens to “celebrate” the event. Cunts.
Then you’ll have the children and their offsprings rocking up with bottles of assorted whiskies.
In this day and age there’s hardly anyone drinking whiskey… Oh wait!!!

4 Likes

Not cheap.

1 Like

I’m sure all the tfk dads will be putting on the pretend smiles in the morning when the offspring arrive up with the breakfast in bed.

I stand over this assertion from a few years back

9 Likes

Will I fuck, herself has fucked off on the piss tonight.

It’s true

I know now mate

Breakfast in bed my hole. I’ve finally learned that getting up early and going out for a cycle or a run is the best thing I can do for myself. I’ll do that. I’ve a bit of a wall to paint, 2 sets of mini leagues., then I’m out on the piss with the 2 brothers in law and the father in law for father’s day.

6 Likes

First fathers day tomorrow looking forward to being pampered and generally treated like royalty lol jk.

Maybe I’ll be allowed go to the pub.:thinking:

1 Like

Father’s Day usually fell on a big match day in the hurling. I got interrupted bliss in front of the telly.

I’ve a mountain run lined up for the morning. It looks like it’s going to rain. I’ve had a poor month training wise so it’ll be an absolute slog. That’s probably as good as the day will get.

2 Likes

Best of luck pal

1 Like

I get that every year. Tis bliss

@tank is only a cod

1 Like