The Olympics

That’s the point. You don’t get it at senior. At senior level everything is about manager control.

The standard in the bars final is atrocious. They’re falling off one after the other.

Nice to see the Belgian lassie Nina Derwael win the bars. A lovely, elegant, Khorkina style gymnast.

But the overall standard was awful.

Olympic record 15.41. Women’s triple jump.
Venezuelan lady.

Close to 15.50 world record.

2.33 high jump for Barshim from Qatar. Easy.

Men’s 800m semi finals.

2 from each and 2 fastest losers qualify.

This is going to be good.

He dumped his childhood sweetheart by text to get with the tennis lady… He then broke up with her by a 1 minute phone call also for another wan. When golf was first brought to Olympics he cowered out of making a decision of GB or IRE but did say he felt more British than Irish despite @raylan efforts to paint him as a martyr for old Ireland…which is grand, just make your decision…but no, he cowered again just like when it came to breaking up with those poor young ladies… You can see the trend, he’s gutless…

1 Like

I was reliably informed this morning that there are significant issues around the Jamaican lady sprinters. The lasses in second and third had issues with a very dodgy coach of the seashell type, whom the winner continues to use. There was a palpably glacial atmosphere between them.

1 Like

You don’t need cans to make you pass out if you’re watching succession.

Some cracking characters.

Telpus isn’t that awful carry-on. Like something you’d hear from an oul wan outside mass :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Ah surely not. I couldn’t believe that a tall a tall.

I don’t go to mass , I’ll take your word on it bud.

Remind me, where did you get married again Mr Cast-Iron Principles?

1 Like

In Spain pal. I don’t see what that has to do with anything tho.

I think Brandon Starc is destined to win the high jump

Two fallers in third men’s 800m final.

Middle distance running is a contact sport.

The standard in men’s 100m this year is poor enough

Women are running fast. To get near Flo Jo if you’re clean :sunglasses:

Spain, in a cabana was it? Ah sure you’re more Oirish than that surely :shamrock:
Weren’t you on about moving to Sweden as well a while back… would you wear the Limerick or the Celtic jersey over?

Rojas is threatening a World record in women’s triple jump.

You seem very upset today. Maybe another mass might calm you down.

1 Like