The Olympics

Neville Maxwell Iā€™d say. Was watching it online and turned it off before Michael and the now sexy looking Joanne had a chance to review it all.

Thats him.

Next up is the Cycling individual pursuit. Heat 7.

Heat 1 just started.

Was watching the rowing there. Hugely disappointing stuff, Iā€™m absolutely gutted for Gearoid Towey, more than likely his last Olympics. They didnā€™t get a good start again but after about 800m I thought they were well there. France just burned them off in the second half of the race. If the Olympics had come 2 or 3 years ago there was easily a medal in that crew - they got silver and bronze at World Championships in 05 and 06 but it was always unlikely theyā€™d come back this year after a fiasco of a 2007.

I am liking Joannes new hairstyle, lil minx.

Pikeman and myself were commenting on it on the Sunday Game last weekend. She was throwing the ā€œcome here and pound into me big boyā€ eyes. Not often thereā€™s something like that to look at every morning before going to work.

Shes meant to be a right dry lil bitch though, but I dont like to let the truth come in the way of a good fantasy.

Bolt is after running 9.92 seconds in the second round of heats for the 100 metres and looked like he was going through the motionsā€¦

[quote=ā€œmyboyblueā€]Poor fucker tried to keep it togther but couldnt. He was honest in his defeat, he knew it was his fault and he fucked up. Shameful to see him cry like that, but he tried to keep it back and was more of a sobbing, not plain all out blubbering like John Terry and his big arsed mate on Sunday.

However it does beg the question, where are all the fucking men gone? Fucking hell.

One of them is from Mullingar I believe and his family were indeed involved in the riots. Not sure which one or was it just the one.[/quote]

mmmmm

sauce for the goose and all that MBB

Heā€™s definitely from Athy. Theyā€™re a very famous boxing family out of Athy for ages.

Nevin is related to some of the geezers involved in the riots alright.

[quote=ā€œdancarterā€]mmmmm

sauce for the goose and all that MBB[/quote]

A bitch is a bitch no matter how many wheels his house has.

Cragg is out - only finished 8th in his heat.

John Joe Nevin is boxing now and is 7-2 down at the end of the 3rd to some Mongolian lad

Bad couple of days for the John Joes - lost 9-2 but this mongolian lad looks seriously good. Back him to win it out.

He was outclassed there. Only a kid though and has loads of time to improve.

Fuck himā€¦heā€™s not Irish anyway. Only here coz he couldnā€™t get picked in SA.

Cunt. (this word seems to be in vogue around e-here and this is my 1st usageā€¦feels strange)

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]
Cunt. (this word seems to be in vogue around e-here and this is my 1st usageā€¦feels strange)[/quote]

Cunts feel strange or saying the word cunt feels strange??

Cragg had his best chance a few years ago but blew it when he fell out of some race or something happened his achilles or something like that. Dont remember the full details but he was crying after it if thats any help. Maybe it was the Europeans 2 years ago.

Sorry to say that Iā€™ve been neglecting this thread a bit. It has been with good reason however. Mental couple of days to fill ye in on, with boxing, cycling, rowing(of sorts), boxing and Iā€™m off now to the athletics 100m final. Life is tough.

Iā€™ll get back to this.

What timeā€™s the 100m final on at folks?

Good win for one of the Irish boxers this morning apparently.

Am liking that Kand the Estonian Heptathlete, tasty bird.