The Open

Using your analogy, you would be more correct in saying that Padraig Harrington is the most successful Eire golfer ever.

Another meltdown :rofl: Ye should log off for the weekend and come back refreshed.

He’s screenshotting and checking old threads and telling me what I had for me tea last week … but i’m having a melt down apparently … lolzers.

2 Likes

so you don’t acknowledge people who want to be Nothern Irish, as Northern Irish?

more lies… I’ve never screenshotted in my life.

The other fella you gimp.

Ah, I see what you did there.

yeah. ye both have Kyle Hayes pictures.

I’m trying to fend off @anon32894817 and @GeoffreyBoycott

I’m at the limit of my internetting skills here

You should try it. It’s amazing. Really captures the moment.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I want this moment captured, yet

This is bizarre :rofl:

1 Like

spoof

Says the man that’s jumping to other threads looking for back up — you need a time out bro.

2 Likes

Birdie for Rory at 14. He moves to -5 and a share of the lead.

1 Like

Paddy has got it back to -1 for the day. He’ll need another 2 or 3 knocked off I’d imagine to be around for the weekend.

Hopefully Lowry and Dunne can make the cut as well. It’d be great to have real Irish interest at the weekend.

3 thoroughly decent sorts too.

1 Like

Sensational round by Big Tommy Fleetwood there. Birdie on the last as he cards a stunning 65 to take the club house lead at -5.

ah Paddy is fucked. Back to even for the day. Has to make up 3 shots

he’s some man when he gets the putter going.

Dunne birdied the first. Paddy +6… needs to go low on the back

Shut up you idiot. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You made an absolute fool of yourself yesterday, @anon32894817 made clean shit of you & your back for more.

Do us all a favor and rebrand as no one can take your seriously anymore.

Did you have any dreams about Rectal Rape in Portlaoise Prison last night by the way? You weird cunt.

1 Like

ah here’s druggy number two, sticking up for druggy number one. It’s like a spin-off of trainspotting

you’re

I don’t want anybody to take me seriously.