The Open

“The Open” . The “Rugby Football Union”. The “Football Association”. Wankers.

Rahm has no discipline. Miles out of bounds

Not a dry eye in the house as Carnoustie and the Open say goodbye for the last time to one of Scotland’s golfing greats, the 1985 Champion Golfer of the Year, Sandy Lyle. Sandy fittingly rolls in a monster putt for a birdie on the 18th. What a champion.

1 Like

Kisner has been knocking on the door on the Sunday of Majors recently. Does he have the bottle to get it done?

Golf wankers.

Bye.

John Rahm has just gone triple bogey, bogey, double bogey through holes 7, 8 & 9.

Lowry gone… fuck it

projected cut gone out to +3. Dunne should get in

1 Like

Big slip by Kisner. Spieth is a magician. Spraying it everywhere but give him a wedge and he will put it in your eye. Wheels falling off Fowlers charge now too.

1 Like

if Spieth gets rid of his chicken wing with the driver and long irons he’ll be unbeatable

Yeah and probably most importantly putting stroke looks to be back on point. Finau could be on -10 with any luck

Double bogey Kisner

Who cares? Also rans. Its about as exciting as whether Huddersfield or Bournemouth will win the race for 16th place in the EPL.

Hopes of a winner for Ireland rest solely with Rory.

I care.
Fell free to follow who you want.
I’ll not bite for you on this subject as there is nothing left to be said.

Are you English?

Its the Open. Its not the World Cup of golf or the Ryder Cup. Why are you so obsessed with the nationality of golf players?

You’re the one obsessed mate. It defines everyone of your utterances on here

Rahm is having a mare out there

I’m following my country men and golfers I like. No shame in that. You are the one making it awkward mate.

Lads get on spieth. This will be a wrap tomorrow don’t wait.

He is 15/2 now get on. He’ll pay for a session