The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Mate are you doxxing @maroonandwhite there?

2 Likes

Really he is the horse shoe theory in action.

Maybe you need to explain for the likes of @Fran what the horse shoe theory is

David Walliams and Noel Fielding must be regretting not cultivating an audience of credulous far right simpletons.

1 Like

Please copy and paste the latest goss from Popbitch please @Tank.

I am…you’re suggesting that he’d have been part of what you call the awkward squad, when in fact he’s one of your own.

Saw someone say he’s a good example of someone who went way more weird even after he gave up drugs/booze.

2 Likes

No, it was a hypothetical ‘what if’ sort of post, more of a joke really, I’m sure everybody else understood it for what it was but then again most wouldn’t have been so put out :man_shrugging:

Please do @Tim_Riggins

2 Likes

To think Manuel’s daughter from Fawlty Towers was the start of this arc.

Grandaughter

1 Like

I wonder why Elon Musk immediate responded to strongly imply that any allegations against Russell Brand would be a conspiracy.

I wonder why Elon Musk has gone all in appealing to the far right.

I always thought he was a deeply unfunny one.

5 Likes

Black and white in the torygraph this morning that Murdoch insisted Sunak didn’t resign.
Murdoch has been allowed by the cheaply bought detritus that inhabits the Tory party these days, and new labour immediately prior to that, to basically select the government and the direction of the country. I’d not put it past him to have egged Blair into the Iraq genocide as it’d shift a few copies of the sun.

2 Likes

If he’s not far right why is it only the far right who are defending him?

Isn’t Jeremy a Nazi now, big fan of Putin.

That’s an article from 2015. I have a book sitting on my shelf that he released in 2019, just before Covid that is actually pretty good, helpful and devoid of the warped, paranoid ramblings that he got lost in when the pandemic hit.

I heard David Jason is a bad egg