The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Roberto Martinez

1 Like

@Smark

Following recent submissions to dating thread.

Salah Abdeslam

Spanner O’Dwyer

3 Likes

Jonathon Sexton.

Tic-toc. Tic-toc.

Me. Four or five shites already today after drinking Guinness yesterday. I woke up with a flu as well.

Roberto Martinez

Carl Frampton and Barry McGuigan shitting themselves at the prospect of having to fight Rigondeaux.

1 Like

Was that made mandatory?

After what Rigondeaux did to Willie Casey I wouldn’t blame Frampton for shitting himself.:anguished:

I heard Bernard Dunne(see celeb spotting thread) on radio recently suggesting that Rigondeaux is the best pound for pound fighter out there, absolutely unbeatable

Yup, he’s losing one of the belts because he won’t fight him. McGuigan weaseling Frampton up to featherweight to get him out of it.

There’s no money in fighting Rigo though, the US networks won’t put up the cash for him anymore. Think they were always going to go up to meet Santa Cruz anyway

Willey Casey wouldn’t knock snow of a rope he was a poor club fighter who got lucky winning that "blitz"on sky,Frampton is good but like most fighters this side of the pond he’ll be found out when he moves up to the big league’s

1 Like

If the mandatory challenger was some bum they’d be biting their hand off to fight him. They know Frampton would get the head boxed off him if he stepped into a ring with Rigondeaux and are off on their bike as quick as a flash to get away from him.

It’s not as if Frampton is a household name in the US anyway, he’s only fought there once and the fight would inevitably be in the UK where it would sell out without question. If Frampton was to beat Rigondeaux, it would make him a big, big name in the US, regardless of Rigondeaux’s narrow appeal with the networks - he is one of the biggest names in boxing today.

It’s clear as day that Frampton and the McGuigans are absolutely shitting themselves at the prospect that they would have to fight Rigondeaux.

1 Like

They’re hardly unique in that, nobody is in any hurry to fight him

1 Like

Maybe not but he is vacating a belt so he doesn’t have to face the mandatory challenger. There’s no reasonable spin for this one, McGuigan and Frampton are shitting themselves at the prospect of having to face Rigondeaux.

Would you take on a fight you know you’d lose when you have other options? They’re not gonna come out and admit they don’t want the Rigo fight, but that’s boxing NK, more now than ever with the British crop

1 Like

It reflects extremely badly on Frampton and those McGuigan lowlifes.

Another blow against the noble, highly-respected professions of boxing manager/promoters alright

1 Like