The people who must be shitting themselves thread

What was Neil young and the woke mob attempting to do to poor Joe? The actual end product is minimal but the demand and screaming for it is certainly a tool being used. Money will decide whatā€™s what in the end

What was eoghan cancelled for ? Mason greenwood was cancelled too tbf but itā€™s a short list

Allegations on social media.

The Black Lives Matter movement was cancelled by the right wing loonies.

The Argos catalogue was cancelled. It is a victim of cancel cultureā„¢.

@Fagan_ODowd cancelled Dublin Hurling Man and public transport to and from matches.

1 Like

I rarely recognise any of the names that are bandied about in threads like this as if they are A list celebs,

What exactly were the allegations against McDermott? I hear him mentioned a lot and remember him from television, are we not supposed to talk about it?

He forced his willy into a young wans mouth. She was 18 but still in school I thinkā€¦ Thatā€™s the allegation anyway. It was posted on social media but not sure if it went further.

So basically it turns out that Eoghan McDermott and Mason Greenwood are the type of people the anti-cancel cultureā„¢ loons are angry about being cancelled.

Guess you could throw Tom Humphries in there too. Thankfully Donald Trump wasnā€™t cancelled. That would have been terrible.

A woman accused him anonymously of grooming her and forcing her into oral sex. He disappeared off rte within days. No sign of him since.
A production of Breakfast at Pluto was cancelled by the donmar theatre after it was picketed by lgbt activists. They were unhappy that the main role, that of a gay man who cross dresses, was given to a gay man and not a transgender person.
Just yā€™know, so you have something to tell your sister.

1 Like

Who is angry about what? You seem to have done a trademark Sid-Jump there.

1 Like

Well it makes perfect sense that the anti-cancel cultureā„¢ loons would be angry about it.

Eoghan McDermott, Mason Greenwood and Tom Humphries have been cancelled.

Cancel cultureā„¢ is apparently a bad thing that we are supposed to be angry about.

And the anti-cancel cultureā„¢ loons supported Donald Trump, so we know they donā€™t like people who are the subject of credible allegations of sexual assault being cancelled.

The apartheid regime in South Africa was CANCELLEDā„¢ by those dastardly anti-apartheid protestors.

Dawkins and the play one are textbook cancels in fairness. I wonā€™t be going back to her with them though. I know better than to take on an angry woke white woman. Iā€™d probably end up cancelled.

1 Like

This is off the wall stuff even for tfk.

6 Likes

Is Richard Dawkins himself not an example of actual cancel culture? Dawkins has said it is immoral not to abort any pregnancy in which it is known would result in a child with Downā€™s syndrome. That sounds like actual cancel culture to me.

Off The Wall was a Michael Jackson album.

Should Michael Jacksonā€™s music be cancelledā„¢?

What about Gary Glitterā€™s music?

Do you see what you did there? You threw Tom Humphries, a convicted paedophile in there. And Mason Greenwood who was arrested for rape and assault. Thatā€™s not cancelled. An anonymous allegation that finishes a career and is never followed up or investigated is cancelling. And Iā€™d have no time for Eoghan McD usually. Rowling was cancelled. @Arthur asked for examples of cancelling.

You wanna be starting something?

1 Like

Was Rowling cancelled?