The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Fingers everywhere

It’s not all Tipperary people, but it is always Tipperary people.

5 Likes

100% agree, mate.

Maybe the HSE could put out a few training courses to help these vile misogynist types.

They can do better surely.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s like a hostage video

11 Likes

:grinning::grinning: it’s fucking pitiful.

3 Likes

Its not all tipp people just people from the South. Internal tipp politics is great especially when they lose at hurling

They should have gone the Eamon dunphy apology route.

Can rte leave them back on if they the every show as Noel Furlong. Everyone knows roasters are liable to say anything and get away with it

The two johnnies are falling in line

I was watching the Russian Ambassador on the telly earlier and I presumed there was someone with a gun pointed at him out of shot. This seems eerily similar

Hang on, this is about some video they posted 5 years ago? - pathetic.

On a day when a whole country got invaded, tens of thousand sof innocent people potentially being killed this is what the Indo are worked up about. If RTE get rid of these lads they’re finished.

2 Likes

Jennifer Zamparelli used to say far worse to celebs on the red carpet for Republic of Telly and not a word about it. The Two Johnnies have been stitched up here.

4 Likes

RTE’s anti roaster agenda for all to see,was it some Cork councillor who flagged this

3 Likes

If the Two Johnnies are getting stood down for this, what about Tubs for his grossly insensitive comment about Chicken Kiev?

3 Likes

THis changes everything

Tubridy needs to go.

His comments about Ukraine summed him up as a man.

A shallow smartarse

8 Likes

He thinks he’s a god. His ego is out of control. I saw him on the late late two weeks ago walking through the audience pointing like a dictator saying you can take off your mask.

He’s absolute cunt.

3 Likes

Was doing it again last night in a fascinating piece about a lady who drives a crane.

1 Like