The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Rory Gallagher (not for Football reasons).

2 Likes

Why?

GAA top hierarchy has issued a diktat : Spitting on hands is out - out - out.
Infraction to consist of banishment to carpark.

1 Like

SeƱor Cody twitching away then so.

Bit too sensitive for here if it’s not true. Legal stuff. I’ll say no more.

2 Likes

I’d say the same Senƶr Cody is sweating bullets over it​:wink::joy:

If your allowed make fun of your innocent countrymen being murdered in a pub on here I’d say you’ll be ok

4 Likes

Indeed; that was disgusting

2 Likes

I’ll take a PM on this

What’s this then,I’ve been out bailing all day.What happened?

Alan Stanford.

CƩn fƔth?

The famously handsy director/actor left Ireland in a hurry a few years ago for a new life…

Begod.

Squire George is quite the cad and bounder it appears.

Long known in theatre circles. Had a couple of girlfriends in their teens/early twenties over the years who got parts in shows their acting skills mightnt have. I worked on a production of macbeth he directed years ago and there was much grumbling from the witches whom he had incredibly scantily clad.

8 Likes

A rare glimmer of culture in this quagmire. Chapeau Juhniallio

3 Likes

I’d imagine the Gate was a hotbed of harassment.

1 Like

Tim Westwood (again).

In a similar manner to how Tom Humphries constantly writing about underage camogie should probably have attracted suspicion, so it can said of somebody who fronted a programme called ā€œPimp My Rideā€.

Those Humphries articles seemed creepy at the time, but then when the fucker got caught they look really sinister
He thought he’d never get caught